random thots

Mr. Peanut

1 minute ago, MOOGLE? said:

FB_IMG_1634744558548.jpg.ef367b48686beca04d7d2f2d93ae48dc.jpg

Thinking about this one but can't justify spending 30 bucks on it.

Moogle, it's 30 bucks, and a vest like that, I can't even see why you are debating this.  This a no thinking about it purchase, you just get the damn vest.  🤨

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Found this channel a little while ago and still feel attacked by the accuracy even down to dudes mannerisms minus a deeper voice and slightly more drawn out due to being trilingual growing up.

"I'm not stoned it's muh accent bro"

Edited by MOOGLE?

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Who used to post with different color text ?

It's like 9 am and this just popped into my head.

SpyD and Mr yuck ? 

Tons of people used to do that.  You could probably find some of my early posts where I used a text transmographier to make each letter of an entire group of text have perfectly spaced and faded color gradients.  Shit was mad sick.  I should make another app like that as a programming challenge to myself now that I know enough about software development to write something like that.

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Tons of people used to do that.  You could probably find some of my early posts where I used a text transmographier to make each letter of an entire group of text have perfectly spaced and faded color gradients.  Shit was mad sick.  I should make another app like that as a programming challenge to myself now that I know enough about software development to write something like that.

I also remember fools figured out the color code for that gray background and would make some of their text that color to make hidden messages you could only see by highlighting the text. This forum has always been on some cutting edge nerd shit! Lol

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I also remember fools figured out the color code for that gray background and would make some of their text that color to make hidden messages you could only see by highlighting the text. This forum has always been on some cutting edge nerd shit! Lol

used to format my sentence structure so if you copy and pasted a certain string of comments together it would turn into ASCII art.

Mostly in the nonsense thread but also in other threads with simple shit like cats , dogs , birds, and geometric shapes.

@Kr430n5_666 was also a pretty unique thing that even to this day I've never seen online anywhere.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Truth 1

9 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

Hesitated about admitting to my coworker I have never actually listened to a single 2pac,biggie smalls , no limit , core wutang ,Eminem , Kanye west , drake , pusha t , album in my life.

0F42A28A-58EB-4A8B-8E58-187AA3E6F68A.png

Edited by LUGR
  • LOL! 1