random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
54 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

lol i almost went out and got subway, toasted with provolone cheese believe it or not, b/c of your post @ndv. but decided to come home a start a sauce up. will post later in one of the food threads

Good for you because I was having second thoughts on the subway.  My honest opinion on subway is that I firmly believe the ingredients used are on the lower quality side of the food spectrum.  I do not think the proteins are wholesome/organic which isn't technically good for us.  But I had to eat something and it had to be quick because a customer was on their way and all the other fast food joints are greesy burgers or chicken. 

Yo! While we’re talking about fast food, I’m straight furious at Taco Bell right now. I just spent $40 on all kinds of custom shit. These dick heads deleted all of the ingredients I didn’t want and then didnt add back any of the other shit I did want. I just paid $6 for a bean burrito without cheese. I’m fixin to go back up there tomorrow and act a fuckin fool.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo! While we’re talking about fast food, I’m straight furious at Taco Bell right now. I just spent $40 on all kinds of custom shit. These dick heads deleted all of the ingredients I didn’t want and then didnt add back any of the other shit I did want. I just paid $6 for a bean burrito without cheese. I’m fixin to go back up there tomorrow and act a fuckin fool.

😆  I don't me to laugh but the way you worded this is pretty funny.  But to make sure I understand you correctly, you basically paid 6 bucks for a tortilla and frito-lays bean dip spread accross and rolled up?  

Sounds like you got bamboozled by minimum wage and hit by inflation.

• Truth 1

20 minutes ago, ndv said:

😆  I don't me to laugh but the way you worded this is pretty funny.  you basically paid 6 bucks for a tortilla and frito-lays bean dip spread accross and rolled up?  

yes. That’s exactly what happened. None of my taco supremes had sour cream, tomatoes, and only one of them had lettuce. If I don’t get satisfaction I’ll leave them a google review they soon won’t forget. I’ll also post it here for the cause.

12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

yes. That’s exactly what happened. None of my taco supremes had sour cream, tomatoes, and only one of them had lettuce. If I don’t get satisfaction I’ll leave them a google review they soon won’t forget. I’ll also post it here for the cause.

You're not going to ask to speak to the manager?

• LOL! 2

10 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Google reviews don't mean anything anymore. 😒

You should go way back to the old ways we wrote reviews. Flushing an M80 down the toilet.  You may even get a remodel job out of it too 

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, ndv said:

Google reviews don't mean anything anymore. 😒

You should go way back to the old ways we wrote reviews. Flushing an M80 down the toilet.  You may even get a remodel job out of it too 

Don’t be so sure. There are 5 or 6 companies around my way that I subcontract for. If a customer leaves a review of anything less than a 5 it becomes an all hands on deck blowbang to figure out how to make these people happy enough to remove their review.

I’m not saying that will be my experience with Taco Bell. I also fixed the last Tacobell around here to catch the n fire. And this is how they repay me?

• LOL! 1

Just now, mr.yuck said:

You should do air quotes the next time you order a “cup of water” and wink a whole bunch at them while saying it.

You should do air quotes the next time you order “all kinds of custom shit” and wink a whole bunch at them while saying it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1