random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is my 20th year here (18th with this account). I come back once in a blue moon to check in. It's not the same, probably because I'm not the same. I always notice when I'm down in life I come back because I find comfort here to when life was simpler. When I created this account in 2003 I was fresh out of jail and broke, now I make all the money I can dream of and not impressed with life.

Random Thots.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Got a chicken parm from the Italian bakery.  Sauce was crazy salted, hate when they overdo the salt on tomato or pizza sauce.  Fucked up a good sammich.

I too have fallen victim to the over salting of a good thing Lolol. Last time was on my trip out to sd last may. A fire burrito that had every angle of amazing but the meat was so over salted I couldn’t even get passed the 3rd bite. That says a lot coming from a guy who salts on already salty things. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

Should I go cheaper on a snow blower or get the more betterer expensive one?

Legit question for people who bought or have one.

Shit like this makes me miss living in apartments

I was gifted a mo betta one and I'm thankful every time I use it, but I have a hellacious driveway and would be pretty fucked without it, especially in heavier snows and for breaking through snow banks.  Also handy to take across the lawn and clear a path for dog walking.  This thing has lasted for years and years, more than got its value out of it.  Also crazy times cheaper than hiring Mr. Plow.

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Does that label say Schnitzel and Henry's Snail Shit?

Eliza and Henry's pet.

my daughter is pretty gung ho on grabbing animals to have as pets for her barbies.

generally they get a bit of help to 'escape" each night but one actually did escape and was on the run for two days before we found it

• Like 1

On 11/17/2021 at 1:34 PM, MOOGLE? said:

Should I go cheaper on a snow blower or get the more betterer expensive one?

Legit question for people who bought or have one.

Shit like this makes me miss living in apartments

ive always regretted going cheap. My last cheap purchase was a chainsaw for under $200. Turns out all of the internal parts and gears responsible for pull starting that motherfucker were made of plastic and stripped to shreds.

2 hours ago, where said:

mooooorrrrre than aaaaaaa penissssssss

I sang it too, bro!

• Truth 1

@One Man Banned 

@mr.yuck

Turns out a coworker has one for sale he's letting go for $350. It's a slightly older model by about 3 years of this one that's currently like $1,200 or so .

Only downside is he hasn't used it in 2 years so I need to clean it out and put it back together.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMDxdvlK2excZ5Wcf80

Beats my girlfriends idea of asking the neighbors who's autistic son will do it for pokemon cards  , but I'm pretty sure they are  swingers cause they keep hinting we should come hang out  for late night drinks whenever we see them

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2