random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

I am so sick of people getting hysterical over shit on FB when 30 seconds googling would show them once again that something is bullshit.

What's worse is all you idiots on FB who shared the latest compulsory microchipped humans bullshit that has been circling for at least 5 years. that doesn't even require googling. It is nonsense.

I am so sick of people getting hysterical over shit on FB when 30 seconds googling would show them once again that something is bullshit.

What's worse is all you idiots on FB who shared the latest compulsory microchipped humans bullshit that has been circling for at least 5 years. that doesn't even require googling. It is nonsense.

This is part of a reason I shut down my facebook and don't use it anymore.

Why the fuck do you have to be naked to fight? Does this mean you want to fight, or you want people to run away because you're naked? This is not a peaceful protest. Fuck off.

Although, the look on those cops faces is FUCKING AMAZING.

"GO BACK INSIDE"

How the FUCK am I going to go back inside, we're on the beach you dumb cunts.