Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was supposed to have my graduation ceremony today.  but I have a dream job  and we already did honors recognition     it just would have been nice to see my classmates and instruc

Nobody ever talks about how many people eazy e infected with HIV.

To clarify I haven't said it's set up for that, it's the individuals in there that make it that way.  There's nothing wrong with arguing per se and due to the personal nature of politics it invites sp

Posted Images

Making the bed is actually just covering it with blankets and the phraseology completely fucking sidesteps acknowledging the actual creation of the most important piece of furniture a person can own.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2020 at 7:49 PM, nicklesndimes said:

ok....so i have a neighbor that has lived across the alley from me since late last year. they just can't seem to get it through their head that i don't want their dog using my yard as a restroom. i try hard to maintain it, clean up the garbage that blows in, weed the gardens, other things.....

i have left a note multiple times, but it still seems like they just can't get common social behavior through their thick skulls & i am picking up after their dogs multiple times during the week. last year it got so bad that the landscaping couldn't even rake, just dog manure everywhere...

has anyone ever had this problem.? does anyone have any idea how to cope with a situation such as this?

thanks to my nicer neighbor, i now have photo proof....any suggestions on what to with these?

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

Edited by nicklesndimes

You got some good suggestions, don't think the pix change anything.  Will ask if this is your personal property or an apartment complex?  

I had thought about this a few days ago and will say I don't think it was suggested to put up signs like no dogs or curb your dog or pick up after your pet.  Personal opinion is still to go right up to her and say this needs to stop- pick up after your dog or take it elsewhere, period.  Also, that wall needs to be tagged again.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

@One Man Banned yes it is a single apartment building next to an old house broken down into apartments(which is where they live, the photos are taken from the porch of the downstairs apt. which i am friendly with) & i surely will inform them very clearly in person if i catch them doing it. i have come close to catching them in the act twice now this week. fuck i hate them so much.

Edited by nicklesndimes

i have contacted the property manager, they know that its the reason half the lawn is dead too...just hard to enforce it. we'll see what happens, stupid fucking people like this never last forever so it's just a matter of time until they get booted or just move along to the next shithole.

Edited by nicklesndimes
  • Truth 1