random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

it has finally dawned on me that im actually getting old and im running out of chances to get my life in position to age gracefully and comfortably. I'm also the last heir to the family's name on my father's side, which has got me thinking about my extracurricular activities.

I always envisioned myself going on a graffiti adventure around the country fucking bitches, smoking green herbals, and laying waste to urban landscapes with my moniker, but now i realize that i actually wont have that luxury, because, by some way of fate or chance, the universe has put it so that I actually have to contemplate some grown man shit like the continuance of my lineage... real life got a young old nigga stressed.

• Like 1

Work will set you free.

We're all different.

Human nature is to look over the neighbours fence.

I could never be happy with nothing, I've had nothing before, and I wasn't happy.

I would like to have nothing to lose, but that's not a reality.

I would like to disconnect the chord between my brain and my mouth, or perhaps just make it about 7.2 kilometres longer.

I wish when I write my dreams down half of them weren't things I've actually done and just thought I was dreaming.

I hope the only questions I ever ask are the ones I don't know the answer to.

Batteries.

I wonder if you stare at yourself for long enough you can see progress.

I wonder if the lucidity of the subconscious could ever be fully harnessed to allow people to feel the pain of others, and if so, could we share joy.

I think non prescription spectacles are for fuckwits.

You're so girly when it comes to cars.

only cars i notice:

custom license plates

"tricked out hot rods"/misc overt novelty cars

rich old men driving mr burns type of cars & other oldeschool shit like that

ones that i suspect might be an undo

so pretty much

i actually dont mind watching top gear (friend watches it all the time), just because its always filmed really well & has some funny/cool shit

anyway