random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, Mercer said:

Government is the cause of, and the wrong answer to all of life's problems.

You say that until the Nazis/China start sinking ships and gassing people, the only thing that’s gonna stop a criminal with a government is a well governed citizenry. 

2 minutes ago, where said:

You say that until the Nazis/China start sinking ships and gassing people, the only thing that’s gonna stop a criminal with a government is a well governed citizenry. 

It applies to their governments too.

When designing a plug for an electronic cord for any typical device a pass/fail for the design should include if it occupies more than one outlet on a standard surge protector or household outlet, if the answer is yes the design should fail and be reworked. 

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

ok....so i have a neighbor that has lived across the alley from me since late last year. they just can't seem to get it through their head that i don't want their dog using my yard as a restroom. i try hard to maintain it, clean up the garbage that blows in, weed the gardens, other things.....

i have left a note multiple times, but it still seems like they just can't get common social behavior through their thick skulls & i am picking up after their dogs multiple times during the week. last year it got so bad that the landscaping couldn't even rake, just dog manure everywhere...

has anyone ever had this problem.? does anyone have any idea how to cope with a situation such as this?

landmines?

image.thumb.png.9ed9ffaeb8c42ef5caa6a213fe582fd2.png

SIDE NOTE: my puppy shitting me to tears today.

• Like 1

I've had this problem a lot in my area. People put out these nice little signs and shit and I see shit in their yard right off the sidewalk.

Fuck. That.

I see a lot of dog walkers since I've been home and I always peek and see if they got bags. My windows are always open I have mad house plants.

So one day I'm in the garage working and I see this lady pass by, doesnt notice me. I peek out and see her little dog shit in the yard.

I hollared out "hey you gonna pick that up?" 

This bitch goes "pick up what she only peed"

I went over pointed at it and told her "pick it up now you disgusting cunt" she was shocked til I said it again.

She avoids the house now but doesnt carry bags still.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

ok....so i have a neighbor that has lived across the alley from me since late last year. they just can't seem to get it through their head that i don't want their dog using my yard as a restroom. i try hard to maintain it, clean up the garbage that blows in, weed the gardens, other things.....

i have left a note multiple times, but it still seems like they just can't get common social behavior through their thick skulls & i am picking up after their dogs multiple times during the week. last year it got so bad that the landscaping couldn't even rake, just dog manure everywhere...

has anyone ever had this problem.? does anyone have any idea how to cope with a situation such as this?

I'd be throwing all that dog shit at their house. 

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

Have you tried punching them in the face?  Really depends on you and where you live.  In NYC I've seen where a person says nothing.  But- they find the other person's car and deliver every shit on their car (and probably scratch the car and cut the tires if it continues).  I've definitely stepped out to someone in the past who was a repeat offender and told them off.  They tried to make excuses and I told them off for that too.  Fixed the problem w/ that person.  

I enjoy these threads that may require creative solutions to alter the behavior of some of our less intelligent peers.  Pic of alley/yards perhaps?  

To digress momentarily, you left a note.  Indirect.  Be direct/in person.  Many people need that.  When you see them taking their dog to your yard you have to step out and tell them- this is my yard, it's not your dog's personal toilet, you need to find somewhere else to walk your dog, don't bring your dog to shit in my yard again.  Whatever wording you want to use be clear and direct and look them dead in the eye.  The person should have some sense of shame, if they don't, this tells you more about what you're dealing with and other methods you may need to use.  Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who will let their dog shit anywhere when they think no one is looking, but if caught in their behavior would feel shame and stop it.

There are some who would tell you to call animal control and let them explain it to the owner.  Not my move personally but seems acceptable if you've already told the owner in person to stop.

If the person wanted to continue you could step out with a camera and take a pic while they're doing it, then post that pic outside your yard with whatever wording you wish.  Seen shit like that done before with a serial offender where neighbors eventually posted it to telephone poles so the whole neighborhood knew who the offender was, think the pic was from a security cam though.

You could step out there with a shovel while their dog shits, then scoop it and fling it into the owner's yard right in front of them.

You could drop a deuce of your own in their yard, or doorstep.  Have a good meal earlier.

And of course there's this:

200.gif

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

I once cleaned up my dogs' shit out of the yard right before a huge rain storm hit (before I got it into a trash bag and into the trash can), the bucket filled with 1/2 shit 1/2 water was an absolutely awful toxic sludge--something like that could come in extra useful for decorating their car or front steps...

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

all great suggestions for the most part, and entertaining in the least. i will likely tell them off in person if i catch them in the act. and from now on(already cleaned it up once today if that makes it any clearer how much of a problem it is...) i think i am going to store it in a bucket and at the right time(if the problem is not resolved by then..) i will return it to them where it belongs.....poured out right on their front step.

this shit really pisses me off so thank you for your time on the matter.

Honestly, neighbor beef is the worst type of beef. I'd try to avoid any unnecessary confrontation. You could always set one of these up: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=outdoor+surveilance+camera&ref=nb_sb_noss_2 relatively cheap. Then try to distribute an edit of the guy doing this on some "hey, does anybody know who this is" type of fake shit via a neighborhood group on FB, or on here: https://nextdoor.com/

Honestly, my neighbors in Denver on this level of irresponsibility. I watch them walk their dogs off leash through other peoples yards and never clean up and it disgusts me. Thing is, as stated before even though these people are shit, I'd try to take the high road by exposing him to everyone in the neighborhood (does anyone know who this is? lol) before turning it into anything bigger than it has to be. Maybe you could find this dude on FB and make sure he see's the footage as the revenge bucket fills up. 

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, nicklesndimes said:

^^very true. i don't want neighbor beef. i don't want to give them an excuse to trash my yard even more because of my retaliation either. so we'll see over time what the correct course of action will be.

it just really gets to me, disrespectful people out here man.

I know, I was under the impression myself leaving NYC and moving to a lakeside community meant I would mean escaping shit human beings. I was wrong. The truth is human beings, much like life are/is a huge pile of shit (pun intended) and sometimes you just have to make the most of it and be glad and appreciate what you've got. Besides, I'm betting the odds of you outsmarting the dude are better than the odds a confrontation would pay off.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

^^very true. i don't want neighbor beef. i don't want to give them an excuse to trash my yard even more because of my retaliation either. so we'll see over time what the correct course of action will be.

it just really gets to me, disrespectful people out here man.

Do you know who the person is? Bitter old woman, or you living across from Deebo?

Strikes me as the type who might move on if you politely or less politely tell them.  If you're not going the direct route I suppose you could always get some cheap foot high border from a hardware store and put it around the edge.  Think there's a related thread already but you could join forces with @Kalashnikovfor a shitty neighbors thread.