random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just want to sit in the pub, maybe in a beer garden or maybe just in the public bar and have a nice pint.

listen to the general hubbub you know the horseracing on the telly, maybe some footy on the other. Snippets of conversation and generally being around other people getting drunk.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

30 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’ve met, in person, 16 muther fuckers strictly by means of 12 oz. 
only 3 were locals.
The rest-Channel Zero heads. 

I still don't know why we didn't meet up for lunch or something when i was out in Vegas a few years ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Was I even in Vegas at that point? I think I was close to moving and that was all I was focused on. 
I think. 

Yeah you were. From what i remember, our schedules didn't line up...i had plans doing touristy things with my ex, and during my alone time when i was able to get away, i had to visit family in Henderson. You had work at your shop. So it just never happened. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

I just want to sit in the pub, maybe in a beer garden or maybe just in the public bar and have a nice pint.

listen to the general hubbub you know the horseracing on the telly, maybe some footy on the other. Snippets of conversation and generally being around other people getting drunk.

The things I'd do for a parmi and a pint in a beer garden with a bit of banter and talking shit with the boys..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Rarely a day that goes by in my adult life where I don't think this at least 852 times.

My recent trip to Syd/NEwtown was pretty cool. Given the age of our little girl, I haven't had the chance to go to a pub for 9 months. However, in Syd, wife had her mother with her and a quality pub was 100m away (walking distance). So I was able to get 5 straight nights in with a couple of beers down at the local - good beers too, not megaswill shiite - surfin in the phone, checking out some tail, listening to trivia night. Was spot-fucking-on.

Reckon once all this social distancing is in the past I'll be given a pass out to do the same at Old Canberra Inn for an arvo. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

35 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Rarely a day that goes by in my adult life where I don't think this at least 852 times.

My recent trip to Syd/NEwtown was pretty cool. Given the age of our little girl, I haven't had the chance to go to a pub for 9 months. However, in Syd, wife had her mother with her and a quality pub was 100m away (walking distance). So I was able to get 5 straight nights in with a couple of beers down at the local - good beers too, not megaswill shiite - surfin in the phone, checking out some tail, listening to trivia night. Was spot-fucking-on.

Reckon once all this social distancing is in the past I'll be given a pass out to do the same at Old Canberra Inn for an arvo. Looking forward to it.

fuck it's going to be huge when this lifts and they re open the pubs!

• Like 1