Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Peanut

random thots

No disagreements on complaints with IG. However, as that seems to the sole place for the vintage paint conversation (since 12 is dead...) I will deal with it. But plan on deleting it at the end of summer.

There should be a rule that if you smack a mosquito dead before it leaves you, then you shouldn't have to deal with the itch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats completely fair. regarding instagram, i mean beacause this shit is dead. if you enjoy the account i wouldnt just delete it

fuck skeeters. theyre worse than zika babies

My deal is I feel really exposed on there. Some of the shit that is recommended for me is just too strong a reminder that I'm compromised online.

• Like 1

i guess in the grand scheme of things, its not much different than us being on this forum for years and posting about whatever. instagram is kind of like every screen name having their own thread. its pretty much a double edged sword

I refer y'all to my recent thread on psychological profiling and big data.

Not paranoid.

We can exist on the net without giving much away. If you vote, have a bank account, drive, pay for electricity, have a phone, etc then you're visible. And there's nothing wrong with that. However, constantly liking stuff, tweeting, linking, IGing - especially when these activities are linked to a single name/email/IP/etc it's too easy to collect enough data to profile you and use that info in ways that aren't in your own interests.

There's nothing wrong with existing in today's society, it's about how much of your thinking you share with it.

• Like 2

Yeah I'm pretty much there with it. But I like to play around a bit.

I don't have the passion for injustice I once did.

Random thought.

From now on I will only identify as Australian.

Could not wait to get out of the supermarket just now so I could fart.

So I didn't. Blew up the whole bakery.

I blame the Jamaican veggie patty I had earlier.

There is something so gratifying about catching a spamfuck in the throes of registration

Had the thought that aside from the webz/social media, the next biggest killer of graf may very well have been the introduction of caps beyond your basic NY fat/skinny, Rusto fat, etc.... toys don't have to learn can control much anymore giving them plenty of time to splash their diarreah everywhere.