random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

Had a dream my dad came to town with some strange woman. They were in a cult and wore black hooded robes.

odd

also is anyone else having multiple dreams a night? Forgot what the other one was tho.

indeed

regarding multiple dreams, all the time.. think thats quite normal, though. its almost like time doesnt exist in a dream, sort of like real life. also, not going to sleep stoned is a great way to remember your dreams. dont drink often, but my dreams get quite vivid & easy to remember when i do

want to bump my dream thread, but dont like the spelling mistake in the title.. if you want to start one, or if a mod wants to fix the spelling on that, id be down for sure. maybe ill just bump my own shit once in a while, regardless.. idk

• Like 1

regarding multiple dreams, all the time.. think thats quite normal, though. its almost like time doesnt exist in a dream, sort of like real life. also, not going to sleep stoned is a great way to remember your dreams. dont drink often, but my dreams get quite vivid & easy to remember when i do

want to bump my dream thread, but dont like the spelling mistake in the title.. if you want to start one, or if a mod wants to fix the spelling on that, id be down for sure. maybe ill just bump my own shit once in a while, regardless.. idk

Good to know.

I'll probably just bump your's. Someone said something that reminded me of a dream I had.

Sue: "This footlong smells terrible, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with it, and someone pissed in the premix soda stream again"

Manager Neil: "Just give it away, they can't complain if it's free, and they sure as rain can't complain if they die. Oh, and that was me in the soda"

Can someone translate this for me.

"I'm drunk already lol I'm such a cheap drunk my phone is jacked I'm getting a new one

my mouth gores numb so I'm crazy with head when I. Drunk lmao not that you asked"

this is a text i just got. Im considering busting a slump. Shes sorta extra thick and married but well. I dont really give a fuck. Im interpreting this as when she gets drunk her mouth goes numb and she gives crazy head. Anyone else see that????

• Like 1