random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Had a conversation like that recently with some friends, but it was about hardcore kids not writers. Growing up is definitely not a priority for most my social circles circa age 18-22

it's not even really Growing Up, just ... being prepared,doing what you'll say you'll do, really basic shit that much more responsible/respectable people also do

the dude that inspired this post is a crewmate who has been hitting me up for weeks to paint. last night we're putting together a plan to go out today.

he said hell yeah let's go ... do you have a car, and a spot, and can i bum 6 cans off you and pay you back.

c'mon.

this is why i solo so much.

growing up is still not a priority

the way to be!

ah, seen. no rush

whats good dude. have not been posting as much, but still here.. if youre not happy with your job there, you should just move or jerb something else. refer to randals rant at the end of clerks, about how dante doesnt want to make a move & the like. the world seems like such a small place now, with all the ways we have to reach people through the internet & shit.. but all that aside -when you travel to a place youve never been before, you still feel awe/becoming an ant again. its nice, even if its not necessarily a long ass trip

thanks. you already know the jar jar one was basically all for you lol

how many minutes was the limit in the previous version?

hah its all good man; dont even worry. really fell off that anyway

I might've been feeling extra salty that day. Today was payday and the fruits of labor have really shown through. I'm working this weekend, 4th one in a row, plus i will be next weekend. But it's worth it. For now anyway.

You had an hour to edit posts before.

It really is hard to feel bad for some of the people on locked up abroad. Like yeah, I'm gonna go to some oppressive authoritarian borderline third world country and break the laws i know can make it so i never see the light of day again, or get me killed over something completely unnecessary that i could've stayed my ass in my own country and done and no one what've batted an eye.

• Like 1

the dude that inspired this post is a crewmate who has been hitting me up for weeks to paint. last night we're putting together a plan to go out today. he said hell yeah let's go ... do you have a car, and a spot, and can i bum 6 cans off you and pay you back.

"Been trying to paint all week dude, lets take your car and your paint to a spot you know of"

Gooms

Not a big fan of those bathroom attendants, like stop standing there pretending you don't see everyone peeing. You want a tip for that plus handing me a paper towel? Awkward, but must be strange for them too. And then there's always that one guy that's like yeah- that's right, I just took a shit and I'm not going to wash my hands. I know you saw that, but we're not going to acknowledge that.

• Like 2

i forgot who it was that used to lambaste feminists and social justice warriors in the nonsense thread a while ago.

i just wanna say...you where right all along

http://www.themarysue.com/spider-gwen-sketch-cover/

niggas gone too far when they go after frank cho

You're thinking of Watson, I believe.

Maddox's response to the initial drama covers this pretty much completely

• Like 1

You're thinking of Watson, I believe.

yea now i remember.

i've never been much for personal politics or online political discussion , so between scifi,comics,table top games, and video games the last 11 or so months just reads like giant walls of bold font red text DAO speak on all fronts.

my local comic shop isnt even safe anymore

Whats with these kids in their early and mid twenties who go out of their way to go to second hand stores and wear the ugliest shit they can possibly find. Like they are striving for this hyper ugly outfit. You try to dress like you couldn't give less of a shit but you are digging through piles of clothes to find the most hideous thing created. I know some people who kind of participate in this, they are good people but sometimes i just want to flash on them.

• Like 1

In general I feel that identity found in image is stupid.

Whether its time/effort/irony wasted on thrift store trash or $50 for a tshirt and some flashy basketball shoes that match the vintage snapback you're going to wear with the outfit...

Wear clothes that fit, that allow freedom of movement necessary for your individual daily needs, and don't break the bank trying to impress other people.

And also, probably don't stress about what other people waste money on (because I'll spend hundreds on old spray paint or first edition books or thousands on tattoos.)

Modern life is dumb.

• Like 2