random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There are certain items that I seem to come across with regularity when out and about. No matter where I go there's always one shoe. What the fuck is up with that? Why one shoe, and how did it get there? Am I always just one step behind some one leg motherfucker who keeps discarding the unneeded shoe? But no, because I see it happen with women's shoes too (unless it's a one leg tranny mofo, lol). Presumably people need both shoes, so what the fuck happened to the other? One thing I have not checked, does one shoe seem to end up lost more than the others. Maybe all this time I have only been seeing left shoes. One thing's for sure- it's everywhere. Side of the highway, under a bridge, in the park. Even in a foreign country there it is. Recently I saw one along the low ledge of a building. I think it's some sort of conspiracy.

Was having similar thoughts about always finding jackets everywhere. Do people leave their house cold and when it gets hot midday rather than just taking it off and carrying it they just say fuck it i'll by a new one and toss it?

Challenges include who can fit into the tightest pants, find a store that sells etch, and get Cope2 to rant about you on 12oz.

On a serious note, they actually have well respected judges for the show (except maybe 1), which I think disappoints me.

Will not watch. But I can't wait for the upcoming season of The Real Tight Pants Wearing Faggots of Brooklyn to start.

• Like 3

Was in a Whole Foods today, store deserves its own rant. But for now I'll say I can't believe they and other stores are allowed to offer those disease troughs they call sampling stations. On the surface it may appear appetizing, like yeah, let me sample some snob cheese that they sell high priced bars of like it was gold or some shit. But then I sit back and look at all the snot nosed brats who had their finger in their nose a moment ago putting their grubby little fingers all over everything at their parents delight, or the anorexic health conscious hags who were just coughing over the display before sampling, and I tell myself to let them have their Ebola and SARS, none for me thanks. Blech!