random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha

word 2 pies & lol @ prob wont get any likes because im different

tru

different.

ajax has his moments for sure, but my personal favs were duckman, cornfed, & fluffy/uranus, in no particular order. king chicken was funny too

Posting that pic, 2wice at that, was some extreme fuckery on the oontzes behalf.

Iggy catalpa :laughing:

"Why do you have a penguin on your head? They're endangered."

"You'll regret that, when you ahh, think better of it."

:tearsofjoy:

I'm gonna start saying that whenever someone tries to insult me.

Him being voiced by the guy that does mandark was pretty cool. Hearing a familiar voice here and there. Also an impressive list of guest stars.

Just about finished season 2.

wheres your avatar from? the angel emoticon with the halo

A chief keef video. It's supposed to represent his cousin that died. I just thought it looked cool.

XRLPUj6.jpg.gif.49f3c3aee3a26acb7effdb883fbd4651.gif

itd be pretty sweet if we could play mario party online (if that shits possible now) but alas, i have no console

Def

Posting that pic, 2wice at that, was some extreme fuckery on the oontzes behalf.

Iggy catalpa :laughing:

"Why do you have a penguin on your head? They're endangered."

"You'll regret that, when you ahh, think better of it."

:tearsofjoy:

I'm gonna start saying that whenever someone tries to insult me.

Him being voiced by the guy that does mandark was pretty cool. Hearing a familiar voice here and there. Also an impressive list of guest stars.

Just about finished season 2.

A chief keef video. It's supposed to represent his cousin that died. I just thought it looked cool.

[ATTACH=full]173120[/ATTACH]

Def

countless great quotes in that show lol. cornfed is badass. word, season 2 already lol, knew youd like the show

tru, had no idea twas from a chief keef video. thought it was some new wave msn emoticon. still undecided on an avatar. not like im rolling my head over it but just havent really thought of it

They never played a mr bean cartoon when i was a kid, but i did stumble upon one more recently that i peeped out of curiosity. Was alright. He had a toothache and was trying everything to pull out the tooth if that sounds familiar.

aw man, no lol, the cartoon is fucking so fucking wack haha. shouldnt say that because truthfully, never even seen a minute of it, but it just looked rtarded/corny as fuh. mean the actual live one where hes acting; the classic mr bean. his car is jokes- just has a padlock on it

There are certain items that I seem to come across with regularity when out and about. No matter where I go there's always one shoe. What the fuck is up with that? Why one shoe, and how did it get there? Am I always just one step behind some one leg motherfucker who keeps discarding the unneeded shoe? But no, because I see it happen with women's shoes too (unless it's a one leg tranny mofo, lol). Presumably people need both shoes, so what the fuck happened to the other? One thing I have not checked, does one shoe seem to end up lost more than the others. Maybe all this time I have only been seeing left shoes. One thing's for sure- it's everywhere. Side of the highway, under a bridge, in the park. Even in a foreign country there it is. Recently I saw one along the low ledge of a building. I think it's some sort of conspiracy.