random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
35 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

our consultant/director at work called me fucking Rainman today
myself and the other two knew I took it as a compliment. Haha 

I have a weird thing with numbers.  

Ohh...... I thought you were an excellent driver and bought your underwear at Kmart.  

Question is, does he fancy himself as your Tom Cruise?

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Ohh...... I thought you were an excellent driver and bought your underwear at Kmart.  

Question is, does he fancy himself as your Tom Cruise?

Nah. because this is my pad but I’m not a bad driver.  

that would make him ToM Cruise. 

fuck. 

F2B417FA-EF89-4205-B13F-AD62DD816F3A.jpeg

98BDF99A-03B7-4D7E-A69D-8FFC53B64E2F.jpeg

sometimes I wonder if I speak a different language to the rest of the world or if I have a different understanding.

I mean I write an email and it's perfectly clear in my head what I am trying to get across and the person at other end doesn't get it.

Like maybe I'm speaking some warped version of english like Yoda but not as endearing!

Could be why I get so many pre rolls for GR*mmarly.....

9 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Also. very stoked to see that dumb ass corona virus thread slowly moving away from the top.....

Sorry to be the rain on that parade but your numbers are about to spike again, by the look of it and that means come Autumn, things are likely to be grim.

Those early counts of hundreds of thousands dead in 12 months are going to come true, if we don't discover some wonder-drug.

20 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Sorry to be the rain on that parade but your numbers are about to spike again, by the look of it and that means come Autumn, things are likely to be grim.

Those early counts of hundreds of thousands dead in 12 months are going to come true, if we don't discover some wonder-drug.

This may be the case. Doesn't change a thing from my pov though. The numbers are bogus everywhere you look. The actual percentage of people dying FROM the vid alone, across the planet, is slim to nothing compared to the whole population. What's it at, that is actually been proven, like 2%?? idfk Sure, it's kind of scary and fucked up but I still haven't seen or heard of a single person getting this glorified cold and dying. At least no one I can see through extensions of easily 2000+ people over my immediate internet links. The minute I do, and said person is in my age range of mid 30's, not sick, with no prior health issues, maybe I'll sheepishly go back to giving a few extra fucks. But currently. I have none outside of the extra hand sanitizer and a new found respect for not touching my fuckin face. I am SO EMBARRASED and shameful of my lame ass paranoid dick sucking of the msm. I think about it daily. On the one hand I am actually glad to have caught such a scare. The other hand I want to wipe my ass with. 

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet

17 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This may be the case. Doesn't change a thing from my pov though. The numbers are bogus everywhere you look. The actual percentage of people dying FROM the vid alone, across the planet, is slim to nothing compared to the whole population. What's it at, that is actually been proven, like 2%?? idfk Sure, it's kind of scary and fucked up but I still haven't seen or heard of a single person getting this glorified cold and dying. At least no one I can see through extensions of easily 2000+ people over my immediate internet links. The minute I do, and said person is in my age range of mid 30's, not sick, with no prior health issues, maybe I'll sheepishly go back to giving a few extra fucks. But currently. I have none outside of the extra hand sanitizer and a new found respect for not touching my fuckin face. I am SO EMBARRASED and shameful of my lame ass paranoid dick sucking of the msm. I think about it daily. On the one hand I am actually glad to have caught such a scare. The other hand I want to wipe my ass with. 

You're focusing on the wrong thing, though.

It's not the fatality rate that is the scary thing. It's the ability to make a lot of people sick at the same time. That would see the fatality rate climb much higher whilst people with unrelated problems also die because there is no space left in the hospitals. The US has largely avoided that outcome so far.

Secondly, 'glorified cold is BS'. I know it's just hyperbole but colds kill something like 0,05% of affected people. This desease kills a fuck load more than that, and if everyone gets sick at the same time, it will be a fuck load higher. Added to that, when you're contagious with a cold, you are already feeling the symptoms and you can stay home. This virus makes you contagious before you know you have it so you spread before you know you should stay home.

Either way, washing/sanitising hands, not touching your face and avoiding big crowds is the right response, so not sure where the issues is anyway, to be honest. 

Ima tell yuh what @nicklesndimes-

There are some real genuine human beings on this forum, speaking mostly  of channel zero, that will somehow make such an impact on your life, that will restore some faith in humanity for you and it’s something you just carry with you because trust me-no one gives a fuck about channel zero ‘cept channel zero. 
but you won’t forget them 

I won’t, anyway.