random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why do girlfriends ask if you've farted.  I don't get it.  Why are you asking questions you don't want to know the answers to?  If I say "no", what did you get?  If I say "yes", what did you get?  I'm not assisting in guiding misdirected anger.  Figure out your own investigation I don't talk to the police.

Especially ask when there’s only two of you in the room. Unless Talon. (Or other dog) 

if it’s NOT you *wink wink*(other option-dog) then shes gonna fell how bad she thinks it really smells. 

if you own up to it-she might not stab at your soul as much. ?? 

5 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Why do girlfriends ask if you've farted.  I don't get it.  Why are you asking questions you don't want to know the answers to?  If I say "no", what did you get?  If I say "yes", what did you get?  I'm not assisting in guiding misdirected anger.  Figure out your own investigation I don't talk to the police.

In my case I think she just wants to know who to blame it on, me or the dog.  I'm lucky in that my girl finds bathroom humor amusing, I can pretty much be like Peter saying diarrhea w/ her and she'll be amused

16 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

if you own a car is there somewhere in the manual that specifies you gotta drive like an absolute asshole?

FIFY

Was driving home doing 80 on an 80 road yesterday on a two lane road. Moved into the right hand lane to turn right. Dude (clearly a tradie in a V8 ute) came flying up behind me, doing at least 110 as I'm starting to slow for the corner (which is tight and I had oncoming traffic).

Dude literally abused me for slowing to turn right and for not kamakazi-ing into oncoming cars. No idea what was going through his head and why he felt he was more entitled than me to use the road.

Fucking hate tradies on the road.

You got some good suggestions, don't think the pix change anything.  Will ask if this is your personal property or an apartment complex?  

I had thought about this a few days ago and will say I don't think it was suggested to put up signs like no dogs or curb your dog or pick up after your pet.  Personal opinion is still to go right up to her and say this needs to stop- pick up after your dog or take it elsewhere, period.  Also, that wall needs to be tagged again.

• Truth 2