random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, ndv said:

@LUGR skip the pods, striaght grounds, dont ruin your exsperience.

Yeah, I won’t mess with pods. Always grind my own beans. My friend roasts his own coffee and got all excited when I told him I want to start drinking it again. Said he was going to hook it up with some primo roast.

• Props 1

11 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, I won’t mess with pods. Always grind my own beans. My friend roasts his own coffee and got all excited when I told him I want to start drinking it again. Said he was going to hook it up with some primo roast.

When you get back into it, get one of those coffee makers that grinds the beans all in one go.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Now that people are aware that microplastics are in everything I wonder how long before they complete the math and realize that there's someone who knew that all along.

Have you watched this on Netflix?

image.png.9688db15aa92fcc645ab1c8a50c738c2.png

Edited by ndv

8 hours ago, xen said:

How many Somali princes do you think you are related to?

Did you mean pirates?

I thought the princes were always Nigerian and the pirates were Somalian….?

• Truth 1

On 6/17/2024 at 8:33 PM, Schnitzel said:

the next big thing in terrorism going to be drone attacks on pedestrian malls.

Thanks Ukraine

Just wait until the AI hijacks the drones and we start calling you John Connor.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

Just wait until the AI hijacks the drones and we start calling you John Connor.

Drone Jammer.  Basically all a jammer does is jam the signal to the transmitter making the drones immediately return to its point of origin.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Drone Jammer.  Basically all a jammer does is jam the signal to the transmitter making the drones immediately return to its point of origin.

okay, you can be Neo

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

lord help me i bought a fuzz stomp pedal and im already shopping for more effects pedals ...how the fuck do guitar people handle the  amp and stomp box collecting crack 

Last amp I got came with like 5 effects built in.  You can only run one at a time but it keeps me from wanting more.  I already have a wah wah.

• Like 1

Seen a cybertruck at the start of the month and again today.  Meh?  First time I thought  it looked like a stainless steel kitchen appliance on steroids.  It looked pretty dusty or weathered.  The one today appeared bigger, was like a stainless steel dumpster on wheels and was cleaner.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

how well does that work?

One would imagine we'd see less russians getting blown up on instagram if it was fool proof.Though I guess it's a case of a lack of drone jammers in their situation. And I guess I don't see the drones that get jammed as well.

But Imagining the local shopping street in your city. Or a random spot such as a music festival. sports fields on a saturday morning when all the school sports happen that are otherwise empty during the week. 

Have they got a drone jammer there? Is it continuously deployed? Can it be deployed quickly?

Does it operate in all directions? Can it jam multiple targets? 

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Last amp I got came with like 5 effects built in.  You can only run one at a time but it keeps me from wanting more.  I already have a wah wah.

Don't plan on an amp ..but I'm going hard as fuck hunting and shopping on reverb for used gear.

I grabbed this one after searching for about 3 months 

Got this one last week because vocoders 

Next up are

I'll probably dip into distortion pedals at some point, but I have enough software for that and can't justify spending for shit I can outright create myself in native instruments reaktor or feed into xfer serum fx

• Like 1

9 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

stainless steel kitchen appliance

stainless steel dumpster on wheels

This 2 descriptions are the most accurate I have heard thus far.  

13 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

how well does that work?

One would imagine we'd see less russians getting blown up on instagram if it was fool proof.Though I guess it's a case of a lack of drone jammers in their situation. And I guess I don't see the drones that get jammed as well.

But Imagining the local shopping street in your city. Or a random spot such as a music festival. sports fields on a saturday morning when all the school sports happen that are otherwise empty during the week. 

Have they got a drone jammer there? Is it continuously deployed? Can it be deployed quickly?

Does it operate in all directions? Can it jam multiple targets? 

soon everyone and everywhere will have a drone jammer

works like this 

36D27431-F653-4EB5-B284-6679B4666E54.gif

8F190375-9E49-458B-B98B-9007D4ABE17F.gif

• LOL! 2