Talib Kweli with MF Doom

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

tickets cost too much

but it's cool if you win em :cool:

talib gave a better show than i expected.. doom a worse.

indeed.... it was at the house of blues? did anybody else go?

if u saw me, i was the short asian dude with a off white t-shirt (l-r-g with a blue screen print on it), light blue jeans, white sneaks, and a shaved head..... holl at me

i see, i was at the one at the house of blues

funny thought: this young looking white kid knew all the lyrics to talib's songs, and he was going crazy...i was practically listening to him rap (the white kid) instead of talib, cuz this kis was yelling so loud... i wanted to knock the fucker out.... oh and this other dude, he was dancin all over the place, thinking he was cool and shit.... annoying ass fuck.. i hate people who act all crazy and shit, looking for attention.... his girl was eesh too....

bump for concerts

thumbs down for waking up at 5:30 am the next morning =/

Originally posted by sarcasm

he was dancin all over the place, thinking he was cool and shit....

thats one of my biggest pet peeves about going to rap concerts.

you have these raver kids trying to dance all wild to something thats not really meant to be danced to. To each his own, but that shit gets annoying.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

you have these raver kids trying to dance all wild to something thats not really meant to be danced to. To each his own, but that shit gets annoying.

exactly! adakjg;aklgja;ekja;ldgj;algkj;klm :mad:

i get wild.. well, not that wild.. but i dance and yell and stuff... why else would you go to a rap show? it's not so you can hear better acoustics or anything. some dude next to me tried dancing w/ some hoe.. she left.

i did get wild... i also threw the "throw ur hands up" in the air when called for.... but i did not get freak-a-leak crazy....fucking pete pablo

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Whats worse is going to a show (rap) where everybody thinks they're hard, and too cool to move/dance a bit, then just sitting there nodding their head. then fools wanna mean mug you for brushing up against them.

oh, and rap isn't meant to be danced to? wtf?

saw this show last night at HOB Disney ... i fucking hate that place.

i shit you not, knowing what type of show it was and the crowd that follows had security in mouse hats, and Ana-slime P.D. all over that place when the show let out.

the show was great.

being a white boy i was finding it very funny how many groups of 4/5 fellow white boys were just standing there trying to act hard. not even bobbing their heads.

this shit is just so funny to me, but not too suprising being in the OC and at the house of mouse.

Originally posted by NOT GUILTY

SEEN DOOM ,JAY-DEE,& MADLIB IN NY ..............DOPEST SHOW IVE BEEN TO IN AWHILE....................DOOM ROCKS SHIT HAND S DOWN ..................M.F DOOM............CM...................KMD...STILL PUTTIN WERK ...I HERD

werd...

jus' saw madlib and dilla...shit was ill

...the loopdigga's so live and animated on stage, can't wait to catch him again.

i thought doom did kinda a shitty show... good attitude, but not hype enough (not that his music really lends itself to hypeness)

doom's part was hot, but the crowd wasn't hyped at all. the waiting time for the show to start didn't help that much either...