Got Beats? The Producer Thread.

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good shit spyd...

that true music sample is pretty ill...

i had a soundclick page recently since i just got

fruity loops 8 but they shut it down cause of

"copyright infringement" cause of the samples i used...

gay... ill try and post up some beats later on though...

good shit spyd...

that true music sample is pretty ill...

i had a soundclick page recently since i just got

fruity loops 8 but they shut it down cause of

"copyright infringement" cause of the samples i used...

gay... ill try and post up some beats later on though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xImcrgbvccc

that dude PSychadiLSniK has ILL shit on youtube. check his page

I might as well ask here since I have no shame and oontz is always reputable.

How do I get started?

I have no idea where to even begin.

I do know that I want to make music, whether or not its great and I really could care less bout catching fame or making money.

Any advice, program recommendations or anything you have to say would be most appreciated. Thanks.

I might as well ask here since I have no shame and oontz is always reputable.

How do I get started?

I have no idea where to even begin.

I do know that I want to make music, whether or not its great and I really could care less bout catching fame or making money.

Any advice, program recommendations or anything you have to say would be most appreciated. Thanks.

well the programs I use are Adobe Audition (to cut samples), Propellerhead Recycle (to chop samples) and Propellerhead Reason for sequencing. There are trials for all three on the web, plus you can just get em from the torrents.

now you're gonna want a midi controller. If you're not too serious about doin chords and such I recommend the Korg nanoKEY, it's what I have. plus its only $50

http://www.korgnano.com/

then, depending on what kind of music you make, you're gonna need drumkits/samples/ etc. If it's basic electronica or synth based hip hop beats, you're set as reason comes with pretty good synths.

If it's hiphop, then I have a ton of drums I can upload somewhere for you.

and youtube is a great place to find sample-able stuff. If I can't find an mp3 of the sample anywhere other than youtube, then I just slurp (nh) it from there using a program called Tubetilla Free

Guest 50million

dilla

my ex just sold some of his beats to some big rapper dude. im proud of him. ive decided im going to start djing at a few clubs in downtown sf. hes showing me a lot of shit. its fun, but its really time consuming. good luck

Propellerhead Reason[/url] for sequencing. There are trials for all three on the web, plus you can just get em from the torrents.

now you're gonna want a midi controller. If you're not too serious about doin chords and such I recommend the Korg nanoKEY, it's what I have. plus its only $50

http://www.korgnano.com/

then, depending on what kind of music you make, you're gonna need drumkits/samples/ etc. If it's basic electronica or synth based hip hop beats, you're set as reason comes with pretty good synths.

If it's hiphop, then I have a ton of drums I can upload somewhere for you.

and youtube is a great place to find sample-able stuff. If I can't find an mp3 of the sample anywhere other than youtube, then I just slurp (nh) it from there using a program called Tubetilla Free[/b]

THANK YOU.

I'll hit you up if Im having trouble if thats cool with you.

Again, thanks.

Archived