who will seeking ban first?

seeking

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Tottaly irelevant reply,

Just dropped a line to say hello...again.

...Confussed,It all seems pretty complex around here,uh,fuck it i'll get used to it....

Nice seeing you all again!!!!:)

Originally posted by icarus one

ban everyone and see who's smart enough to get back on

a good way to weed out the morons? although im sure there are some people here who are cool, and dont know a whole lot about computers, as graffiti and computers dont have alot of relation?

if anyone wants to be a total asshole just to test us, they're welcome. it only takes the push of one button now and your IP is blocked. that means even if you go through a proxy server to get around it, it'll take you 10 times as long to register a new name, as it will for us to hit 'ban.' and with twice as many mods, its really just a waste of time all around... but again, you guys are taking this whole thing out of context. this thread was a joke between us mods before the board was public. no ones gonna get banned cause were all gonna be team players right?

yo...this new board is crazy! i just discoverd it on my friends mac with a dial up. and cant wait til im on my cable modem. cause there is CRAZY! little images on this shit. and im thankful i can now stop getting banned from www.youincontrol.com cause there message board was weak! and they all bitched and complained. but yeah....the subject...i hope not to get banned from here. but atleast i can now have something to do online cept talk to people....that got old real fast! i never knew i was addicted to 12 oz before i got cut off cold turkey.

Archived