Seriously, unclamp your jaw and spit out my scrotum.

High Priest

(Old News.. but seriously, what the fuck.)

Woman Takes Bite Out Of Man's Scrotum

Story by John Pless on Thu, Feb 13th 2003 (6:17 PM)

Marion County authorities say Tommie Burnette and William Reese got into a fight Monday night, which ended with the woman chewing off a chunk of the man's scrotum.

Although Valentines Day is Friday, one couple's love-bites got out of hand, to the point where they both had to go to the hospital.

While this may not be a Wayne and Lorena Bobbitt case it does come close: very close.

54 year old William Frank Reese didn't want to be interviewed on-camera, and you can probably understand why.

He says his live-in house keeper, 39 year old Tommie Lorene Burnette, bit him in his thigh and penis, and then chewed off a chunk of skin from his scrotum.

Marion County Sheriff Bo Burnette said "the officers arrived on the scene, and saw both parties had wounds and been fighting. So both parties were arrested."

Sheriff Burnette, no relation to the woman in this story, was too embarrassed to describe on-camera the details about what happened.

He says for some still unknown reason the couple got into a fight Monday night, and Ms. Burnette then went nuts.

The Sheriff says after the woman bit Reese's scrotum, she spit the chunk of flesh into the front yard, where one of several dogs outside ate it.

Marion County investigators say Ms. Burnette was taken to Grandview Medical Center and treated for bites to her face and ear.

Deputy Jim Prince says Mr. Reese was taken to jail where officers noticed his injury. He was later treated by doctors for "a big hole in his sack."

Sheriff Burnette said "it's very unusual. Most domestics are not this bad, you know. Usually it's a black eye or something. Usually the wounds are not this bad, so it's something uncommon."

Ms. Burnette and Mr. Reese are free on a $1,000 bond, and are sceduled to appear in court on domestic assault charges.

Mr. Reese said the flesh wound is "not that big a deal," adding his testicles were not seriously injured and will be

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by High Priest

"a big hole in his sack."

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I've currently got the flu. Last night I went to do my now, nightly ritual of putting vicks on my chest before I went to sleep. In my tired and dazed state I then proceeded to give my nuts a good scratch without washing my hands. As a result I spent a good 2/3 hours coping with the sensation that my balls had been dipped in liquid nitrogen. I didn't sleep well.

I've currently got the flu. Last night I went to do my now, nightly ritual of putting vicks on my chest before I went to sleep. In my tired and dazed state I then proceeded to give my nuts a good scratch without washing my hands. As a result I spent a good 2/3 hours coping with the sensation that my balls had been dipped in liquid nitrogen. I didn't sleep well.

my roomie has a roofing job, roof repairs, estimits, etc.

he's always got all kind of plaster or tar on him when he gets home. he uses this shit called "goof off". dont know if you guys have heard of it but it removes everything. he accidently got some on his member, for the next six hours he has in loads of pain. it was the funniest shit ever, i was sitting in the living room and i heard what sounded like a little girl screaming, haha. funny shit.

Archived