Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Feb 14 2006, 08:17 PM

yo zone, how could i get one of your slaps? or maybe a pack if you wanted to sell me a pack or trade slaps or anyhting...send me an email rogan181@yahoo

I'm sure zone will hook you up with a slap just ask next time you see him in the yard..

Anyways here's one I watched him bust at last weeks meeting..

bubblecanvas1.jpg

Originally posted by LetterMechanic+Feb 24 2006, 02:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LetterMechanic - Feb 24 2006, 02:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Feb 14 2006, 08:17 PM

yo zone, how could i get one of your slaps? or maybe a pack if you wanted to sell me a pack or trade slaps or anyhting...send me an email rogan181@yahoo

I'm sure zone will hook you up with a slap just ask next time you see him in the yard..

Anyways here's one I watched him bust at last weeks meeting..

bubblecanvas1.jpg

[/b]

Mad steez

• 2 weeks later...

Really? You now when you don't remember doing stuff in other people's books? This is one of those times. I hope it's not ugly. I'd hate for folks to look at someones book and come across my page and be like "what in the hell was this white boy thinking?"

Anyway, I sent you an email regarding a project I thought you and your crew might be interested. I hope you got it. If not... let me know.

Originally posted by Joker@Mar 14 2006, 06:40 PM

Really? You now when you don't remember doing stuff in other people's books? This is one of those times. I hope it's not ugly. I'd hate for folks to look at someones book and come across my page and be like "what in the hell was this white boy thinking?"

Anyway, I sent you an email regarding a project I thought you and your crew might be interested. I hope you got it. If not... let me know.

Didnt get the email Joker..PM sent with good addy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...