WST Black Books

sarifs&clips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? You now when you don't remember doing stuff in other people's books? This is one of those times. I hope it's not ugly. I'd hate for folks to look at someones book and come across my page and be like "what in the hell was this white boy thinking?"

Anyway, I sent you an email regarding a project I thought you and your crew might be interested. I hope you got it. If not... let me know.

Originally posted by Joker@Mar 14 2006, 06:40 PM

Really? You now when you don't remember doing stuff in other people's books? This is one of those times. I hope it's not ugly. I'd hate for folks to look at someones book and come across my page and be like "what in the hell was this white boy thinking?"

Anyway, I sent you an email regarding a project I thought you and your crew might be interested. I hope you got it. If not... let me know.

Didnt get the email Joker..PM sent with good addy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

In those zones peices, you can see remnants of bitten style from orginal subway kings... or just the orginal subway art book :p

Mostly on the characters, bitten elements, like hands, profile shape etc... makes me think of Dondi. THats no disrepsect though, much respect for full color full pgae pieces. We all have mooched off the masters sometime or another.

In those zones peices, you can see remnants of bitten style from orginal subway kings... or just the orginal subway art book :p

Mostly on the characters, bitten elements, like hands, profile shape etc... makes me think of Dondi. THats no disrepsect though, much respect for full color full pgae pieces. We all have mooched off the masters sometime or another.

I retract my statement and stand corrected by my own investigation... no disrespect

• 2 weeks later...

Archived