WST Black Books

sarifs&clips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sarifs&clips@Jan 25 2006, 08:23 PM

^ Dont know if that belongs in Paperchase but yes that's Sphere.......

you have posted walls in this thread too..anyways , since its wst thread i gues its ok to post everything,no matter if its a wall , freight or a blackbook.

let me know if you have a problem with it.

Zone and Izze , are you bboys too? Are you friends with Poe One and his crew Rock so Fresh from SD?

Originally posted by dase+Jan 26 2006, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dase - Jan 26 2006, 01:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarifs&clips@Jan 25 2006, 08:23 PM

^ Dont know if that belongs in Paperchase but yes that's Sphere.......

you have posted walls in this thread too..anyways , since its wst thread i gues its ok to post everything,no matter if its a wall , freight or a blackbook.

let me know if you have a problem with it.

Zone and Izze , are you bboys too? Are you friends with Poe One and his crew Rock so Fresh from SD?

[/b]

Yes we are down with RSF...Zone Izze and Daze are longtime freinds of Eric Swift..possibly the most OG Bboy in San Diego that is still at it(over 23 years). An occasional wall or freight is alright but if you must, post them in the WST thread in Brick Slayers...

WST Flicks Thread in Brick Slayers!

Thanks,

Letter Mechanic

Wisdom Soul Truth...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by The First of Faze@Feb 14 2006, 08:17 PM

yo zone, how could i get one of your slaps? or maybe a pack if you wanted to sell me a pack or trade slaps or anyhting...send me an email rogan181@yahoo

I'm sure zone will hook you up with a slap just ask next time you see him in the yard..

Anyways here's one I watched him bust at last weeks meeting..

bubblecanvas1.jpg

Originally posted by LetterMechanic+Feb 24 2006, 02:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LetterMechanic - Feb 24 2006, 02:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Feb 14 2006, 08:17 PM

yo zone, how could i get one of your slaps? or maybe a pack if you wanted to sell me a pack or trade slaps or anyhting...send me an email rogan181@yahoo

I'm sure zone will hook you up with a slap just ask next time you see him in the yard..

Anyways here's one I watched him bust at last weeks meeting..

bubblecanvas1.jpg

[/b]

Mad steez

• 2 weeks later...