› › › › › › I just saw : The Day After Tomorrow ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹

-Rage-

[ photos no worko ]

Eh.

Yay: The graphics were great. Storms were killer... no pun intended.

Nay: The really fruity plot. Father comes to the rescue of his trapped son. Boo-urns.

Is it worth the $? Let me put it this way:

If you liked Independence Day, you'll be amused by this little movie that tries to be like its big brother.

My advice... sneak in.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I think i'll pass, however i really like the movies ad campaign...they did killer photoshop joints for every big city worlwide, the frozen parthenon flick is awesome

Originally posted by Tesseract

I think i'll pass, however i really like the movies ad campaign...they did killer photoshop joints for every big city worlwide, the frozen parthenon flick is awesome

You've seen the previews for the movie right? If you're impressed by the photoshopped posters.. uh, do you know what this movie is about?

Screw the story, I'm going for the flashy pictures. Half the reason being the bulk of the 'disasters' seem to take place a few minutes from where I live. I'm all for seeing the city I live in destroyed by millions of dollars worth of special effects.

i seen the day after tomorrow the day before yesturday and i thought this movie was really good, i liked the fact that it was about 2 1/2 hours, made me feel i got my moneys worth, i didnt think the plot was all that lame either, reguardless the graphics are fuckin awesome as is the whole scenario.....im into shit like that though, anyway i think its worth the money

i saw it, it was good/ok/sucked on a bunch of levels. the plot was retarded, the father saving the son thing would make you think "dam that would never happen." and there were alot of " i love you"'s mom.dad.bus driver, black bum, girl from my school, dad, dad, dad, mom, frank, no frank no! wich made me just laugh. i went with a couple friends and saw it at 11 in the morning sunday we were the only ones under 40. i started it off at the ending with a slow clap which then my friends joined for a standing ovation. while all the other people read the credits we were crying laughing from the slow clap. god i love movies with no one my age.

Archived