yummy loverz...and some grafeces too.

remio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geez, i think i heard this before. iewarpink shorts said it well. but hey remiooooh, i kinda got mixed feelings about it. of course yer not gonna find an EXACT replica of the 'e' on another lewis/lead peice. that's crazy talk really. but i think the guys are sayin it's similiar to those... if u ask me i don't think it's a bite but i do think it's time for u to do a diff style. i've seen that peice alot now. but hey, if yer really havin fun with it then sew my lips shut cuz u do what u want because like in springfield we got do what u feel day too. oh,and bust it homeboy. chow.

Originally posted by IHATEU:

that looks nothing like lead and lewis was obviously influenced from lead so you should all suck it...at least remio is influenced from the right place...PARIS

remio...you are golden. i think this is the first time i've witnessed ihateu sticking up for someone when others slandered you because of jealousy. thats cool as fuck. keep it up!

fuckin REMIO!!

It seems like mr.remio peeks his head into this forum every now and then and posts some dope shit....I will always be a fan, even though he still hasn't sent me a package for my zine after he said he would hint hint hint hint hint......

For all the haters,...get over it already. It's fuckin' graffiti....it's not like anyone is doing anything new.

Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

fuckin REMIO!!

It seems like mr.remio peeks his head into this forum every now and then and posts some dope shit....I will always be a fan, even though he still hasn't sent me a package for my zine after he said he would hint hint hint hint hint.......

yeah yeah yeah...im a busy bee....your on my list though buddy...

For all the haters,...get over it already. It's fuckin' graffiti....it's not like anyone is doing anything new.

hahaa!!

truer words...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by cathartic:

his shit looks like Reim from Copenhagen

B]

Im not gonna hate, but you are very right.

Originally posted by cathartic:

his shit looks like reim from copehagen and his characters look like twist bites...

[This message has been edited by cathartic (edited 06-05-2001).]

I should urinate on you. Why the fuck does everyone look at a dope character and instantly say it "looks like a twist bite"? BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY and couldnt do a character half as cool to save your life. Remio's characters look NOTHING like twist stuff, and I hope you choke to death on your

weightloss shake today you fucking gay ass bitch. Dont ever hate on REMIO ever. He is one of the coolest kids alive, and his work proves that. And Who cares if you dont like him...hes norweigan and thats HARD as fuck as is.

• 3 weeks later...

shut your mouth boy!!!!! its the truth .. im not saying everything hes ever done has been a bite of reim or twist but i know for a fact hes bitten them at least a few times and those fliks prove that, so call me "gay" but by posting those fliks your not doing a job of conducting an argument, there is the crime right in your face. well apparently im a "fag" so ill do what "fags" do best, and bitch........

later, shit bags

hey europe got some reim shit to post? caman i know ya do, or are you too busy doing donuts in tha pahkin lot ya lanky bastid....

Archived