yummy loverz...and some grafeces too.

remio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

yeah dude!

your stuff is getting a very european style too it. totally tubular to the max!

holy crap...the enormity of the second one. aaaaaaaaah

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 06-01-2001).]

That's some funny stuff alright, i don't like the way that pic of the first peace came out though, should have gotten a different angle. Gotta love the heart frame.

------------------

Will there ever be a Rainbow?

Originally posted by painted black:

lewis lewis lewis lewis lead lead lewis god they want their letters back.

Why are you so gay?If remio is biting lewis and lead then who are they biting???old school writers from nyc then??no disrespect on lead or lewis at all but I can't see your point.

I ment to say this the last time you acted up on remios e's calling them lewis...but if I can dig up some old flicks I'll shut your mouth on the whole letters thing....

again I love leads shit and lewis is good to.

their genric old school looking shit...

gawd I'm ina shitty mood

remio....dont let anyone get you down. your stuff is amazing, and i think you are on your way man....ive watched you progress for a while as i lay back and scratch my head. but times get tough and the tough get going. i think your shit holds its own and love the newer stuff ive seen. also, that zet3 is sick, you should mail me some more of his stuff in the next package we trade, and i promise ill get mine out to you soon. i also think that lewis and lead look nothing like your shit. you use super vibrant colors and have a very funky-cartoonish feel to your work. im not saying i dont like lewis or lead, because i like both of their work alot as well. and even though lewis hates me and thinks im a toy, along with half of the entire world, ive noticed that his shit has gotten better recently as well. i just think that you need to fuck what everyone else thinks and just have fun doing what you are doing cause i like your shit alot and hope you like it too. see ya ninja. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Archived