i like fat girls that weigh 215, with low self-esteem

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin

nope...nothing wrong...check out the thread title though Devilush. I'd say they are a bit bigger than voluptuous.

yea i figured so. i am resisting the temptation of clicking on that link.

d'oh. there i go again. :o curiosity killed the cat.

Curvy girls (not talking fat, but thick in the hips and breasts, slim in the waist) look good, but if you're considering the long-term, get a skinny girl. Why? Because after the pregnancy, curvy girls usually blow up and get sloppy. The post-pregnancy weight that skinny girls gain go to all the right areas, and end up with that beautiful curvy figure.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Curvy girls (not talking fat, but thick in the hips and breasts, slim in the waist) look good, but if you're considering the long-term, get a skinny girl. Why? Because after the pregnancy, curvy girls usually blow up and get sloppy. The post-pregnancy weight that skinny girls gain go to all the right areas, and end up with that beautiful curvy figure.

Thats a smart philosophy and it makes sense.

I used to be thick now im just yuccccccckkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyy.

dee=blew up and got sloppy.

:(

Originally posted by Vanity

well, i wouldn't say there' nothing wrong w/ curvy girls... most are, technically, overweight.. so there are health concerns

Exactly, you neva know.......You could be hittin that shit and she starts having some weird attack......How you gonna explain that to the rest of the guys?

Archived