Site Update...

Guest Mr.Raven

Guest Mr.Raven

Just to give you guys a heads up...

12ozProphet.com will probably be shutting down for a few days this week due to DNS changes occuring from us moving to a new hosting account. I'm not sure when exactly it'll happen or how long, but it'll definately be sometime this week and won't last longer than a few days. Please do us a favor and pass the word around.

Also... Not to let the cat out of the bag too soon, but we've been working hard these last few months on a new site. We're still a few weeks from completion, but expect a small treat sometime next week.

Thanks for sticking with us while we get things back together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no shit...i dont think i could live without 12oz for a few days...ill go through withdrawal symptoms. get mad seizures and cold sweats. i wont be able to sleep at night without my 12oz.

seriously though. ive been with 12oz since the early days when you guys had the page with the black background. i think you guys used to have a different message board back in the day too. you didnt have to register and it was pretty shitty. i cant really remember if it was 12oz or some other site. it wasnt organized like it is now. i think that this page is great the way it is right now with just a message board. but i look forward to what you have in store.

[This message has been edited by sectorTVA (edited 09-22-2001).]

Guest HESHIANDET

wow. reading that made me reflect upon the time i've spent onhere. I thank you guys for running this site. Through this site i've met some really great people and i've developed some strong friendships. sooo thanks guys.

mushy hesh is drunk....

------------------

stonecutters#1

_ -o

-_<,

(*)/'(*)

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

wow. reading that made me reflect upon the time i've spent onhere. I thank you guys for running this site. Through this site i've met some really great people and i've developed some strong friendships. sooo thanks guys.

lets all hump now...

just bein an ass. heh

Guest imported_Tesseract

The world is changing after all...The last week many things changed in a violent way.To sum it up,my monitor burned out and i wont be able to afford one for some time...I cant work with my PC but that turns out pretty good,i use my hands again!

I dont know if anyone wondered where i am,but i surely missed some of you.

Its a brave new world...see you with a new monitor http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Archived