Paris Grime

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Back from Paris now should bump this thread tomorrow with 50+ flicks if i feel up to it.

City looking farley clean compared to a few years go though there is still a good amount of roof tops and bombing only saw only 2 o’clock tags the hole time I was there and they where a few years old. Had a good time with good company and nice whether.

Originally posted by El Producto

hey niso, i might go on a day trip to paris some time soon and i was wondering where the places were to see graf, could i just walk round anywhere and catch a load of stuff or what??

thanks

To an extent yes. If you are looking for street action (trucks, tags, dub and roof tops) can be found just walking thought the city, the metros are very fresh as the tunnels are comply destroyed, I would say to head out to the suburbs for colours ect. not to sure of locations for h.o.fs but I’m sure if you go in to suitable graffiti shops they would give you the correct information (if they are open seconded time in Paris and on both actions 'all city' stores been shut :mad:)

I will post a site for another graffiti shop to try if you are heading out there I didn’t get round to visiting though tomorrow as I have literally only got back home at 8 pm

Re: Re: action

Originally posted by winston

Last time I was in Paris I remember seeing poster size black and white Action shots similar to or possibly the same as these fly-posted throught the city.

yeah winston there by jr who also bill bords them up with tap or paints around them to freame them...

Originally posted by El Producto

thanks for the info niso, also, just one question, what is the best/cheapest way to get there??(i cant drive)

cheers, nice updates too

ummmmm i got eurostar wich is some thing like £75 from london its good cos it takes you right in to the hart of the city.

Originally posted by b0b

Hell Yeah! Good additions Niso

bob i picked up a fresh andre 'love graffiti' book out there limited to 500 copys and hand numbered and singed by him sort of foshizzle you are intrested in.

if you go there go to a shop called collet its super hipster shop full of fresh stuff alike.l

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by NISO BRISTOL

if you go there go to a shop called collet its super hipster shop full of fresh stuff alike.l

I love that shop and know it well.