Food Poisoning

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

90% of food poisonings have something to do with chicken...horrible, get well homie

yeah... lets just say I'm not eating there ever again.

but I'm feeling much better now, and slimmer too!

Fuck the SouthBeach diet.... rock the Puke-Out-Guts diet!

sounds pretty bad man...if u eat at iffy type places u should drink soem alcohol with the food just in case...

i had a bad runin with carls jr. recently...been having the shits for a few days now....and its funny that in spite of all the roach coach type places i eat at ....the only ones i get sick from are the places like carls jr. and mcdonalds and shit.....

well I didnt really loose much weight,

but I seriously flattened my stomach for a day.

It's just a bad feeling bacause there's nothing left inside you,

and like cilone said, you get dehydrated.

I wasnt that bad, but I felt much slimmer around the middle.

Especially after being beer bloated all weekend.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I am very surprised I didn't get any food poisoning this weekend after the extremely unsanitary conditions we were eating in while camping.

One moment I am petting a stray puppy that looks diseased as hell with nearly no hair left, the next I'm eating ribs (which had actually fallen on the floor prior to cooking and still had sand, bits of leaf, and probably assorted insects stuck on it) with my unwashed hands.

My stomach of steel is only surpassed by my brain's run-on sentence constructor.

i got food poisoning from a custard filled donut

i puked everthing up for like 2 days

nuff said that i never eat Boston Creams ever

or even filled donuts (minus krispy kremes)

and if i see someone eating boston creams it makes me wanna hurl

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^I've always imagined that that combination (as well as burping/farting) would create a serious air pressure problem and cause an implosion of the abdomen.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

^I've always imagined that that combination (as well as burping/farting) would create a serious air pressure problem and cause an implosion of the abdomen.

you know i was just looking up the origin (within the body) of a fart and a burp because i think they come from different places so it wouldn't cause an implosion since they would be expelling air from different places, but i came upon this great site and information.

OFF TOPIC:

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Where does fart gas come from?

The gas in our intestines comes from several sources: air we swallow, gas seeping into our intestines from our blood, gas produced by chemical reactions in our guts, and gas produced by bacteria living in our guts.

The longer a fart is held in, the larger the proportion of inert nitrogen it

contains, because the other gases tend to be absorbed into the bloodstream through the walls of the intestine.

What makes farts stink?

The odor of farts comes from small amounts of hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans in the mixture. These compounds contain sulfur. Nitrogen-rich compounds such as skatole and indole also add to the stench of farts. The more sulfur-rich your diet, the more sulfides and mercaptans will be produced by the bacteria in your guts, and the more your farts will stink. Foods such as cauliflower, eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts, whereas beans produce large amounts of not particularly stinky farts.

^ which is odd because a vegatable has to really go bad before it gets toxic.

chicken, fish or eggs can be just slightly bad and you'll go green.

*:sick:

please believe I found out about the DEADLIEST fart.

haha... ube brings the fart knoledge that would make a 3rd grade boy blush.

i had the worst food poisoning of my life a few months ago...

me and this girl went to a much hyped burger joint for the first time, and ended up spending the next 4 days glued to her bed watching tv because neither of us wanted to be more than 30 feet away from a toilet at any time...

that also meant 4 days in bed with a girl and no sex...

fuck food poisoning...

Archived