Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

How do you make Pancakes, or any other type of breakfast food?

Ok, Saturday Morning, it's almost Eleven O'Clock and I want breakfast, I looked aroudn the house for pancake Mix and couldn't find any. Does anyone know how to make them from scratch?

Or does anyone know anything else other than eggs or cereal?

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

Guest dukeofyork

bacon and eggs maybe?

sorry, dont know how to make pancakes from scratch...hmmmm.....

get some eggo waffles or somethin...course if your gonna leave the house, you might as well hit up ihop.

Heres one thats good and simple.Boil some rice strain and add buter and regular sugar.serve with fresh fruit and its all good.If you just happen to have some coconut milk (canned or fresh) handy ,most don't.Pour it on top not a ton but enought o get it covered and your straight.

If you dont have pancake mix make french toast.take some eggs crack em and whip em in a bowl then dip your bread in the bowl(add vanilla and cinnamon if you want)then grease your pan and cook each peice should take no longer than two minutes.look for the golden brown.

there yah go junior,enjoy!

Guest beardo

skot le rock.. on the help-out. if i wasnt at work i could go for some french toast myself..

Guest dukeofyork

cant say i blame you for not wantin to leave your place...

i didnt really feel like coming to work either...

if i had it my way, id spend every day of my life like i spent my weeks vacation...man life was good. nothin but rollin around lookin at fr8s and then paintin them (and hangin with the crew..)

thank god i have another week accumulated.

now if some one could just email,me 5 bcuks so i could go to mcy D's.I'm stuck here at work hungry as hell and broke ass fuck.

Originally posted by SKOTREL:

Heres one thats good and simple.Boil some rice strain and add buter and regular sugar.serve with fresh fruit and its all good.If you just happen to have some coconut milk (canned or fresh) handy ,most don't.Pour it on top not a ton but enought o get it covered and your straight.

If you dont have pancake mix make french toast.take some eggs crack em and whip em in a bowl then dip your bread in the bowl(add vanilla and cinnamon if you want)then grease your pan and cook each peice should take no longer than two minutes.look for the golden brown.

there yah go junior,enjoy!

skotrel, man your killing me!in 5 min. i gotta hop on the ride and pedal to work,i dont have time for french toast,rice or anything!im so hungry,gonna have to be GU shots for breakfast.uhhggg.i want french toast sooo bad...

i wish i knew how to make pancakes from scratch. i wish i could make them without burning them. anyway that frenchtoast recipe needs milk. whip up eggs and milk. not a lot of milk though. now i want to make some for breakfast tomorrow, yummy.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

Ok, Saturday Morning, it's almost Eleven O'Clock and I want breakfast, I looked aroudn the house for pancake Mix and couldn't find any. Does anyone know how to make them from scratch?

Or does anyone know anything else other than eggs or cereal?

look bitch, get on AIM and i'll hook you up potna.