GUANGZHOU.CHINA

ºûµúSO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i give you guys much respect for painting in china. i've been to guangzhou myself and i would have been scared to try and get up anywhere in china. i did leave a tag on the great wall but that was about it. what is the penalty out there if you're caught doing graffiti? i'm curious how the law would handle that. i think stylizing the chinese characters looks really cool--you should run with that and do more of it. anyway, keep it up. you guys have a lot of heart.

ps-centrum, did you originally do san shou in america? i'm just curious cause i used to train in san shou myself and i know there's not too many schools in the states.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

hey, nice stuff.

thanks for posting the cans,

i like the auto spraypaint with the chinese lettering (characters)

i was surprised to see the stuff you guys

are doing is pretty clean. i heard china has

virtually no graff out there. so this is a nice surprise.

sorry for quoting a pic, but this is ill...

http://www.chinacomickers.com/bbs6/UploadFile/200412212171410989.jpg'>

Guest imported_b0b

much respect.. I went to shanghai last year and saw about 10 tags in the whole place. I was terrified at the thought of painting there, the police looked evil.

hey all shits aside this is pock167 an original old skool writer from the late 70 s new york era bronx bomber look im in florida if your ever in florida hit me up im willing to take some chineses paint and trade some american paint for yah in a way it looks more japanese if im wrong my bad but like id say my bad ill hook u up with the latest american graffiti version of montana called chroma classic... hit me up on walkindatrax167style@netyzero.com aight tyte shit too.....:king: :king: :king:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by SF1

:lol: :lol:

YO CHINAMAN, YOUR $.75 PAINT LOOKS ABOUT THE SAME AS THE RUSTO, AMARICAS FINEST, AND PAINTERS TOUCH ETC. THAT WE USE IN AMERICA THAT COST US $2.00-$3.75 A CAN. I WISH I COULD GET DESCENT PAINT FOR $.75 A CAN!:D

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER LOOK @ THE CANS ,LOOK AT THA TIPS

Archived