Find results that contain...
Find results in...
info

Americas first GRAFF artist spray paint

Re: Re: CAPS IS SCRATCHIN HIS HEAD

Originally posted by onesecondple

thats what i was thinkin....

sneaky little fkr huh.............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not ordering any until they can get the shipping date to a week or less. There is no reason that a company using an instant payment method such as paypal should take longer than that to get a product to you, unless it is being sent from another country. I would assume that they're using hazmat UPS shipping. I've ordered plenty of hazmat items before and never had a delivery go over 5-6 days, even for spontaneously combustible materials, which this isn't.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I'm not ordering any until they can get the shipping date to a week or less. There is no reason that a company using an instant payment method such as paypal should take longer than that to get a product to you, unless it is being sent from another country. I would assume that they're using hazmat UPS shipping. I've ordered plenty of hazmat items before and never had a delivery go over 5-6 days, even for spontaneously combustible materials, which this isn't.

i hear that, someone told me it was a scam and they werent really makin paint, and the site was down, however, if you look at the site, they are continually adding more and more too it. I think the original statement of "they sound liek they are selling a product that isnt made yet" is still standing. When they get it to a week or less, believe im ordering a case or 2.

not sure that i am feelin' the existing colors.

the funny thing is that the pieces on the home page are done with colors that arent available through blubber.

what brand of paint then are the using for eye candy on the web site.

Originally posted by rinse

not sure that i am feelin' the existing colors.

the funny thing is that the pieces on the home page are done with colors that arent available through blubber.

what brand of paint then are the using for eye candy on the web site.

onesecondple's special paint

it will probably be garbage paint but sell like crazy just because of the marketing approach.

watery krylon in new kolors with a trendy label $5.00 a pop

Just got a load of this shit in the mail today... I'll post a comparison to montana, rusto, etc. when I get a chance to use it. Hasn't ANYBODY tried this shit yet?

Originally posted by religion

Just got a load of this shit in the mail today... I'll post a comparison to montana, rusto, etc. when I get a chance to use it. Hasn't ANYBODY tried this shit yet?

you gunna post flicks anytime soon?

Originally posted by johndoe

oh, and the flick of the can spraying black on the website looks pretty thick.

http://www.blubber-colors.com/images/blubber_home.gif'>

http://www.molotow.de/shop/static/newsCenter/0403/images/nc0403_r1_c4.jpg'>http://www.molotow.de/shop/static/newsCenter/0403/images/nc0403_r1_c5.jpg'>

:confused: :confused: :confused:

strikingly similar, if not the same.

http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/s...ghlight=blubber

bunch of crooks, you should refund her the $25, it's making your company look bad and i sure as hell dont want to order from a bunch of sheisters, not to mention you say she doesnt write graff, like that has any importance to the distribution and promotion she would have done in favor of your product.. sounds like you guys need a new sales rep or manager in charge of sales. let me add that she would win this case.

bye.

who gives a fuck. if you pay for paint your a nimrod. i'll stick with kry and rusto. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry guys but I have to give your paint a thumbs down.... The pressure is good but the quality of the paint is not up to par.. The paint doesn't cover... I you guys get better quality on your paint I will support you... but as of right now it's a no go.....

I am all for an american paint company.So far the fan base is not feeling it.Keep the replies coming.I am interested in this paint ,but so far it is not looking like a good quality paint.I think pure g is selling it now .I may buy a can or two just to see for myself.I will post a non biased review after I use it.

Whatever happened with this? I checked out their site, it looks current...but I've never heard of this brand till I saw the thread.