Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
info

Americas first GRAFF artist spray paint

BLUBBER-COLORS.COM IS UP

CHECK OUT blubber-colors.com its up

also i heard blubber has discontinued krylon colors coming out too with the original krylon names, cause there no longer registered. Saw it in a mag this month.

They had spanish brown and avacado.......

:D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MORE PAINT MADE BY ARTIST

INFO DONT SHIP PAINT INFO JUST GIVE INFO ON WHATS HOT

CHECK OUT http://www.monstercolors.com

ANOTHER PAINT MADE BY ARTIST IN EUROPE>>>>>>>

ITS HAPPEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

im sure blubber will be in stores soon

Well the actual site is now up.. blubber-colors.com and I'm a bit disappointed. I know its a new company and all but they only have 6 colors to choose from, and yeah its only 2.75 a can but they charge 1.50 a can for shipping. You might as well stick to belton or montana for that price

am i missin something, im only seeing 6 colors. BUt to me paint is paint, ill buy it if i like it or need the color. Its a good idea finally in the states though, no joke, but it hought belton and what not were low pressure, thats why they are easier to control. Am i wrong? I hope to see it in stores soon.

oh, i was about to order a can, but with shipping, its 4.25 a can, so its nothing less than belton really, its pretty expensive actually, plus only 6 colors, im waiting....

True

Its is 4.25 a can but if you probably contact them im sure like most paints its cheaper in larger quanities.

the online price, i think its a round off for guys who want smaller orders.

or maybe cause it is the first edition cans(hard core paint collectors)

who knows ,there doing it though.

Originally posted by info

True

Its is 4.25 a can but if you probably contact them im sure like most paints its cheaper in larger quanities.

i have been lookin over the site for the past few days, and am actually gettin pretty built up about gettin some, Its like 3.75 a can cuz you have to order at least 12, so i am gonna order prolly 2 of each color. I really hope this is true and it picks up, we need a belton/montana competitor over here

YEah looks like they have dropped the shipping price a bit.. it evens out to be 3.75 a can now...which isnt too bad, about the price of rusto around here. I'm going to put in an order tomorrow and see what happens... my only problem is.....it says 4-5 weeks for shipping?? Montana gets to my house in 2-3 days regular shipping..belton takes about 6-7 days. but 4-5 weeks? WTF

Originally posted by Delnegro

YEah looks like they have dropped the shipping price a bit.. it evens out to be 3.75 a can now...which isnt too bad, about the price of rusto around here. I'm going to put in an order tomorrow and see what happens... my only problem is.....it says 4-5 weeks for shipping?? Montana gets to my house in 2-3 days regular shipping..belton takes about 6-7 days. but 4-5 weeks? WTF

where can i order this?....and about the 4-5 weeks, thats most likely because they are just starting out and they need to get everything organized and what not, they need to like get into the pattern of mailing shit out, thats what i think...but who knows

im up for gettin some.. its just the 4-5 weeks that gets me... i mean i only get a lil money at a time, and i always need more paint, so if i order this, then it will be like 2 weeks before i will have the cash to buy any more paint.. but i wont have any paint before that two weeks.. ya that made no sense.. but what the hell..

My two cents

Everything is cool exept the name....It sounds a litttle frooty to me. IF you want a name for american spraypaint it has to be more hardcore and make it sound good......it makes you want to buy it just because the name is hardcore and the can decoration is dope....

i know is all about the quality of the paint but if i see a can like that i woundt probably buy it cause it looks gay... plain and simple. but fuck it competition is allways good for everyone.

Re: My two cents

Originally posted by elmeromero

Everything is cool exept the name....It sounds a litttle frooty to me. IF you want a name for american spraypaint it has to be more hardcore and make it sound good......it makes you want to buy it just because the name is hardcore and the can decoration is dope....

i know is all about the quality of the paint but if i see a can like that i woundt probably buy it cause it looks gay... plain and simple. but fuck it competition is allways good for everyone.

this was one of the most thoughtless and retarded babbles i have heard or read rather in a long time. You wont buy a can becuase it looks fruity? Wow, amazing that you are so close minded that you wont use quality paint because of a name and the can design. Amazing, someone like you is that retarded. Shit all the cans could be colored fucking pink with penises, i would still use it if its cheap and better than the other shit.

Re: Re: My two cents

Originally posted by onesecondple

Shit all the cans could be colored fucking pink with penises, i would still use it if its cheap and better than the other shit.

If they made spraycans that were pink and penis shaped I'd buy them even if the paint sucked. That would fucking rock.

Re: Re: Re: My two cents

Originally posted by GnomeToys

If they made spraycans that were pink and penis shaped I'd buy them even if the paint sucked. That would fucking rock.

hahahahaha, yeah...hahaha

once u guys get some, tell me how it is cuz 3.75 is like 30cents more than krylon here in hawaii so it may actually b a good buy if it kix ass, thanx for buyin it n tellin us ppl who r waitin for a reivew 1st haha

n screw belton n montana i need 2 order 1000 bux worth of paint n they r like 6bux a can thats a load of crap!!! that is way2much for a damn can of spray man, ill pay this cuz its a reasonable price

CAPS IS SCRATCHIN HIS HEAD

Originally posted by info

True

Um I got a feeiling you might be just a little more than an info bot.

Stock or sales?

Re: CAPS IS SCRATCHIN HIS HEAD

Originally posted by CAPS

Um I got a feeiling you might be just a little more than an info bot.

Stock or sales?

thats what i was thinkin....

Guest schick1

blubber colors looks wak!

I think i'll stick with berry pink, color place silver,3.00 rusto stops rust, and 3.50 montanas that dont need to be shipped to my crib thank you very much