Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

party people if you're ready to rock let me hear you scream "FRIDAYYY!!" (21may2004)

Originally posted by panic

Algonquin would be awsome shit...

I honestly think one of the nicest camp grounds around is the Rockwood Conservation.

it's all limestone caves and a lake with old ruins and shit... plus they are super lax on the partying.

just go early to get a good site.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by <KEY3>

I honestly think one of the nicest camp grounds around is the Rockwood Conservation.

it's all limestone caves and a lake with old ruins and shit... plus they are super lax on the partying.

just go early to get a good site.

Never heard of it. I will definitely look into that spot. Trouble is, the guys that I would go with are very unadventurous, one might say. They go to either Killbear (sp) or Algonquin, nowhere else. Time for me to take the reins.

friday - tonight is hollertronix. i'm going to shake my ass like i've never shaken it before. drinking is in the plan. what does one wear to hollertronix?

sat - recover. work on some art while hubby is gone. most likely relax when he gets home. make a nice steak dinner for him.

saunday - pretty much open. prolly see troy when hubby gets home from work.

Friday- Work from 4pm to 10pm then maybe hit up a little late night jog down on the boardwalk... don't really feel like going out to a bar or drinking, but if there is a party goin down i'll sip.

Saturday- Gym then run....Work from 4pm- 10pm....get home and maybe hit up the bars....not too sure. probably be a house party somewhere in the hood.

Sunday- Work from 11 am - 4 pm.....then drive over to Jersey and spend the night at the ladies house. A night of sopranos and sex....she's also in the process of teaching me how to drive stick on her pops sLk drop teezy so we'll probably do some driving as well

Friday: Hang out at home cause I have work tomorrow at 6 again.

Saturday: Work, hang out with bird, Sleep

Sunday: Work, Drink! YES!

Thursday Bonus:

Drinking with my friend and random nerdy chicks. Realizing that since I hadn't slept in 2 days I forgot to shower. Karaoke. More drinking. "Making sure random drunk nerdy chicks are okay" when they throw up. Sleep...

friday: just got bike from a biking journey. (went out adventuring.)

about to hit the showers, score some chinese food, and then do a logo/illustration for a friend....portfolio material wheeee.

saturday: go get some gear for the bike; go on another excursion, work on above illustration and portfolio.

sunday: I dont know right now. havent thought that far ahead.

whoops, devs post just reminded me Ill probably have to squeeze in a troy showing saturday or sunday with the girlfriend and little sis. theyll be gunnin for me If i dont.

friday: work a little, study some

saturday: work some, mow the lawn, drink

sunday: cold chillin

i should be driving to orlando to take a 2 day course to get my independant car dealers license. eh...some other time..