the live journal hate thread

Mr. Peanut

i just decided that i hate live journals and they make me angry. bunch of whiney trendy ass fucks. somebody should send the 12oz virus to live journalers. send my girlfriend one too so she stops writing stupid shit about me on there. :mad:

let the hate reign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from the live journals that i've read, people think too much or even too deep for their own good. some of the things that people type dont make any fucking sense and still think they are smart and emo.

me, i keep a damn diary.

live journal is stupid... who actually spends their time goign thru each of their friends journals to read about their lives everyday

also, some girl that is a friend of a friend, and met once (and didnt talk to cuz i was super baked..) she posted up on her live journal, "those girls are such bitches... blah blah blah, as soon as the new pitcher arrived i slowly edged away from them so i wouldnt have to talk to them..."

too bad she was fat and ugly

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

live journal is stupid... who actually spends their time goign thru each of their friends journals to read about their lives everyday

also, some girl that is a friend of a friend, and met once (and didnt talk to cuz i was super baked..) she posted up on her live journal, "those girls are such bitches... blah blah blah, as soon as the new pitcher arrived i slowly edged away from them so i wouldnt have to talk to them..."

too bad she was fat and ugly

:rolleyes:

I found this post funny. Basically, by judging the girl by her apperance to what type of person she is you proved her point. And keep in mind you said "who actually spends time to go thru peoples journals", yet you go through some girls journal who you dont like?

***edited so my gramatical errors arent sarahyoulose's mad ill come back in my FACE!!

noooo...its all about http://www.deadjournal.com/. yes my friends, join the darkside, get rid of that sissy happy white background reserved for soccer moms and pop stars from the conformist haven called livejournal. death, its all around me...i hate you all and you all hate me....a black rose in my heart....scum is the earth....etc etce etcet cetc c etece t cetc ...

shit is wacker or perhaps the wackest? of all the journals..come be emo and hurt yourself. BuT mAkE sUrE u StIlL tYpE lYkE tHiS!!OMGBY2UU <3

seriously.

Archived