Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, MISTER YUCK said:

Yes boss. Back from the dead. What happened here? I see these massive years long gaps in some of these threads.

Search some of the 12oz specific threads but basically the dark ages happened. Years of neglect before I got off my ass and started rebuilding it all. 

Welcome back man. Private message me if you want me to recover your original account. They were all saved. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
17 hours ago, misteraven said:

My kid registered on here in 2018 actually. He recently registered a second screen name. 

Why did he make a new name?

Too many nega props on the first one?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

What’s that chef hat wearing dude saying about his popcorn toppings…..?

Lemme guess….truffles

At the theater I'm working at we received a grant called Science on Screen. We find people who can relate something from the film were showing and how it can relate to science. For this one we showed The Taste of Things and the chef spok out taste perception and created 5 different flavored toppings to sample to hit all five senses. One did include truffle and avocado oil with toasted sesame and umami. 

• Like 1
  • Props 4

2 hours ago, DETO said:

At the theater I'm working at we received a grant called Science on Screen. We find people who can relate something from the film were showing and how it can relate to science. For this one we showed The Taste of Things and the chef spok out taste perception and created 5 different flavored toppings to sample to hit all five senses. One did include truffle and avocado oil with toasted sesame and umami. 

That sounds amazing!

• Truth 2

20 minutes ago, LUGR said:

That sounds amazing!

brother, it was so fucking good. he toasted the sesame seeds the ground up the umami, mixed em in the shaker. the mix of oils really brought out the taste.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

We were victims of the classic 12oz thread title rename mess around trend of the early aughts. KnightBats were the rival gang of the Night Owls.

^o^ Fly Or Die Bitch ^o^

Gotcha. Before my time, I guess that's why I am out of the loop on this one. 

• Truth 2

1 minute ago, ndv said:

Gotcha. Before my time, I guess that's why I am out of the loop on this one. 

When the time comes, and you'll know when that time is, you're gonna have to choose a side.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1