Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duh-rye-won

Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatalist+Apr 12 2005, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Apr 12 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Apr 12 2005, 06:14 AM

i <3 fatalist.  :love2:

whatever, i'm tacoist to you... ;)

[/b]

IM SAYING, I BE ON SOME REGGAETON SHIT... :love2:

M E R O E MLBC

FOULHOODBOY

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 12 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 12 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fatalist@Apr 12 2005, 12:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Apr 12 2005, 06:14 AM

i <3 fatalist. :love2:

whatever, i'm tacoist to you... ;)

IM SAYING, I BE ON SOME REGGAETON SHIT... :love2:

M E R O E MLBC

FOULHOODBOY

[/b]

mero..funny shit...

tacoist <3's this cracker.

that first black and white pic that fatalist posted of herself a while ago looks like a different girl than the new pics with billy zane. don't get me wrong. they both look like hot girls. but i demand some clear, straight up pictures to help settle the matter. exposed breasts preferred.

what up fam?

i been mad busy. i'm quitting my job in a month and im gonna paint full time. bomb, legals, canvasses. whatever. gonna try to stir some shit up in hong kong. the time has come....

PS.

pppprrrrrrrrrrrrr

^^^ i can answer that, that's my friend maleah, and she was feeling inscure about herself after a rough breakup, because shes the one who got dumped. So she wanted me to post her pic on the Show your face thread, to boost her self esteem, and it worked...but now she's dating this hott ass guy and living happily in philly.

Yo, check out my gorgeous engagement ring from DADDY YANKEE..

i was flossin this badboy all day at work, ladies were straight hatein on me with only thier 1ct solitaire.

eba00392166f00000238.jpg

eba00392166f00000237.jpg

eba00392166f00000239.jpg

MAN I"M LUCKY.....

fatalist..

that ring would choke a horse...

at the same time that it is so ridiculously large it is also ridiculously

gawdy.....good lawrd i would cut a bitches finger off with a butter knife if i had to to get that shit....(only if i was starving and hard up)....

iquit...

i wanna see these black and white pictures you speak of.

i know i'm not down with the bats, but i just come here to post trivial things.

and all i want to do is take a shit before go to bed, and my alcoholic roommate has been in the bathroom for a half hour; engaged in a fierce battle between vomit and sleep.

there's been uncalled for amounts of fiber in my diet the past two days.

Guest krie

fatalist thats a very big ring. Im sure it cost a few arms and legs. But would you wear that all the time ? Myself if i was to wear a ring, would be small. that thing would bang about on just about everything

ITS HUGE!

so fatalist. this whole time...... that other pic wasn't even you? me and DETO almost had a duel to the death because you, errrrrrrrrr, your friend.... looked so cute...

i feel a little betrayed.

anyway. you look cute in the new pics i guess.

on another note.

i'm listening to alkaline trio. is that uncool? i really think they're pretty good.

^^^well, it was only one pic, and she wanted to get honest opinions, you guys really made her feel soo much better, if it makes you feel any better, she thought you were pretty hott yourself. Well if you ever leave Hong Kong, and ever in the philly area, i'll set you up with her, how about that, so maybe you won't feel so betrayed.

Originally posted by krie@Apr 13 2005, 08:38 AM

fatalist thats a very big ring. Im sure it cost a few arms and legs. But would you wear that all the time ? Myself if i was to wear a ring, would be small. that thing would bang about on just about everything

ITS HUGE!

IT REALLY ISN'T MINE, i would never rock anything so huge.

me and quitter went on for months in an e-battle over "fatalist" and it wasn't even her, i feel used!