Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't skateboard.. but I can tell you that my friends who do (who've been at it for at least 10 years now) won't fuck with 'em

They assume that their decks are crap because ZY is more concerned with selling clothes to Bam Margera's children than they are with selling skateboards. I don't know how true that is, but a lot of people assume they went World Industries...

guess who's back...

thank you all for the love and support. YOU brought me back, and i want to thank you. ^o^ ^O^ ^o^

and thank you to a few of the mods who were understanding with my frustration. thank you for hearing me out and listening to me. now, let's get this, our thread and TEAM HANDSOME poppin' up in here once again!

Take the quiz: Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle are You?

res2.jpg

Raphael

You can be considered the 'dark one' of your family. You're a hot-head, face it. Or...the 'Realist' some may say. It's a dog-eat-dog world, you're a pretty big dog. You normally lay low until some one gets up your back. You're anti-social and short-tempered...and you're not big on admitting it! But, even though you can act kinda rude and not-there, you're a rather large teddy bear on the inside when it comes to the ones you love...in danger. You hate being called a, 'softy' and you're always ready to 'bring it'.

res1.jpg

Leonardo

You're mature and get the job done. You are a natural born leader, and normally want to be the better of the group. You take your job seriously. You must! It may NOT be a game. When you select a sport, or something you want to do, you train continueously, constantly trying to perfect it. You're always prepared for a challenge, and are normally found one step ahead of your enemies. Loving family more than life itself, you are a good friend, and can be depended on at all times.

Originally posted by DETO@Nov 29 2005, 04:11 AM

guess who's back...

thank you all for the love and support. YOU brought me back, and i want to thank you. ^o^ ^O^ ^o^

and thank you to a few of the mods who were understanding with my frustration. thank you for hearing me out and listening to me. now, let's get this, our thread and TEAM HANDSOME poppin' up in here once again!

Truthfully, you really shouldnt have been banned in the first place, but hey shit happens.

Originally posted by DETO+Nov 29 2005, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Nov 29 2005, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Take the quiz: Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle are You?

res2.jpg

Raphael

You can be considered the 'dark one' of your family. You're a hot-head, face it. Or...the 'Realist' some may say. It's a dog-eat-dog world, you're a pretty big dog. You normally lay low until some one gets up your back. You're anti-social and short-tempered...and you're not big on admitting it! But, even though you can act kinda rude and not-there, you're a rather large teddy bear on the inside when it comes to the ones you love...in danger. You hate being called a, 'softy' and you're always ready to 'bring it'.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Nov 29 2005, 01:35 AM

res1.jpg

Leonardo

You're mature and get the job done. You are a natural born leader, and normally want to be the better of the group. You take your job seriously. You must! It may NOT be a game. When you select a sport, or something you want to do, you train continueously, constantly trying to perfect it. You're always prepared for a challenge, and are normally found one step ahead of your enemies. Loving family more than life itself, you are a good friend, and can be depended on at all times.

res3.jpg

Michelangelo

Awe YAH! You're the party dude! You enjoy goofing off and pulling pranks! Life's a beach! People NEED you in order to lighten up! Happiness isn't a destination, it's simply a way of life! You like games, sports, and many different activities involving showing off your athletic skills! Does annoying your sisters and brothers count? Ehehe! You enjoy being the center of attention, the star of the show, and the known joker of the group! Gotta make 'em laugh!

res1.jpg

Leonardo

anyhow, the prog ive been using to put music on my iPod Shuffle has shit the bed, so i would like to ask 2 questions:

1) For those who use iTunes, doesn't it turn all your music into DRM protected shit or something? that's what i heard, which is why ive stayed away from it. but i need something to transfer music now...

2) Anyone know of any programs that i can use to transfer music to my iPod Shuffle? Finding one that supports the iPod SHUFFLE is a pain in the ass.

Thanks.