Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duh-rye-won

Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

cracksmoka-

i have a couple good friends that live in the center city...

you might have seen them 'up'..let me rephrase that...you have seen them up...im going to stay with on of them ...also i used to live there back in 2000....so i know how fanatical the fans are.....im taking tons of film and preparing my stomach for an all out drink-a-thon.....

damn i cant wait....

wheres fatalist?????

need to get up with her too..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

iquit...that sucks man...youre gonna have 20 inch biceps and 4o inch thighs by the time you are done with all that....

take flicks of the new place for us...also window flicks...

do you have a good view????

i got a private roof which is fucking dope. renting places is mad expensive here, about the same as NYC prices. i got a great fuckin price on a 2 bedroom with the private roof, and in the perfect location. so i'm siked. no great view from my windows, but the view on the roof aint half bad. i mean, i'm surrounded by buildings, but it's not all claustrophobic, it's pretty open and nice. i need to be out of my old crib on sunday, i'm gettin most of my furniture delivered this week. should be hot. flix soon.

Anyone wanna guess how long before iquit comes home smashed and we end up with a thread about him busting his ass walking up all them stairs..

^ hahaha

heres some sketches:

STEPH. trying to master the letters inside the letters....working on it..think imma just give up on that idea haha, fucks with my head when i look at the piece too much

jan231604df.jpg

seih - tried fixing that E behind the i, i like that....and that bar, i just have to keep it....i duno i just like it too much for some reason

jan231616vf.jpg

seih - just some random shit...

jan231625pg.jpg

sorry for making the kb thread look ugly for a day hah

"Due to the snow storm, all ***schools and offices will be closed

Monday, January 24, 2005. Please note that this announcement applies only

to ***schools and offices. Each of the 56 school districts in

*** County makes its own decision about whether schools will be open or

closed."

haha awesome i got a snow day tomorrow! no work!!

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow@Jan 23 2005, 10:23 PM

gooch, that's crazy!!!!!! yesterday here in houston i wore a tank top and a skirt with flip flops.

hi ya'll

whatever :rolleyes:

Originally posted by the_gooch+Jan 23 2005, 07:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Jan 23 2005, 07:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mindvapors@Jan 23 2005, 08:30 PM

wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and family guy season 1 dvd. mmMmmm.

those roads out there are freakin insane. ppl sliding ALL over the place.

those spicy chicken sandwich's are dope! i get them plain and just add tons of sweet and sour sauce.

[/b]

word i thought i was the only person to do that

fuck yeah baby eagles in the super bowl,i wanted pittsburgh to win,fuck the pats

im nice and drunk as usual,had a fun ass bbq in the cold today,painted a freight,got chased,got away,drank more beer

im not lookin forward to seein my p.o. tommorrow,wish me luck,i hope it goes well

Originally posted by effyoo+Jan 24 2005, 05:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (effyoo - Jan 24 2005, 05:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SukiSukiNow@Jan 23 2005, 10:23 PM

gooch, that's crazy!!!!!! yesterday here in houston i wore a tank top and a skirt with flip flops.

hi ya'll

whatever :rolleyes:

[/b]

whatever back, its ur fault for never coming out to houston and now its too late. im moving back to sf in 3 weeks. i decided to open a 3rd location in the bay area and i start march 1st. im feeling oh so overwhelmed...

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Jan 22 2005, 10:18 PM

Damn Pinup....you must be feeling right.

Mero....your shit has me laughing on the regular. :haha:

YO, THANK YOU. I APPRECIATE THE LOVE...YO "WHYWRITE" YOU GOTTA BE FROM MY HOOD, JUDGING BY THE FLICKS YOU'RE POSTING. HOLLA AT ME ON THE P.M TIP...

-MEROES

ROCTEAM

MLBC ELV

so i saw my p.o. this morning and i passed the good ol drug test today,got lectured for bein 2 months behind on my payments,over all i got to leave and go home,i wasnt really bout stayin overnight

grimey/still free

hell yeah grimey...that's good to hear. fuck getting in anymore trouble, you don't need that shit.

and as for you suki......not fair at all, i want to wear tanktops and not be cold......

Fuck, I'd be happy with anything less than t shirt, shirt, sweater, jacket, and overcoat for warmth. Snow day today, which was sweet.