Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, so i got a new job like 3 weeks ago and they are supposed to pay weekly on thursdays, and i still havent gotten a check from them, they said there was a problem with the computers and my information wasnt sent in properly so im being sent in over the weekend, and someone who started a few days before me is already on there 3rd check, somethings gotta be done and im not sure what.......i spoke to the manager and shit and he just said wait to see if i get one next time they come in and if i dont i should be getting one the following week, but that shit is just pushing it, im gonna be broke by the time i get a paycheck....any ideas on what the fuck to do would be great.

"I"

on another note,starting over sucks,i cant go home till like november,that means being in bama for a few more months,WACK

Pffft...i left right after it hit,it took 12 hours to get out,when it should of only took 4

Dumy,holla at me kid

i milked the government for everything they got,$500 a month in foodstamps,Red Cross broke me off with a credit card with $1600 on that bitch,plus i got a walmart card with a $150 on it,shit homie im doin better now than i was before the storm hit...sike...holla at it

till next time....if there is a next time...oh and thanks for the love,it really does mean alot

Originally posted by why write?@Sep 9 2005, 12:15 AM

im gonna be broke by the time i get a paycheck....any ideas on what the fuck to do would be great.

You should be able to get a pay advance from one of those check cashing places.

And it's good to hear you are straight GrimeyLife. I've had to pick up the pieces and rebuild several times myself. All we can do is try to make it better than last time.

Keep us updated if you can.

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Sep 10 2005, 05:32 PM

"I"

on another note,starting over sucks,i cant go home till like november,that means being in bama for a few more months,WACK

Pffft...i left right after it hit,it took 12 hours to get out,when it should of only took 4

Dumy,holla at me kid

i milked the government for everything they got,$500 a month in foodstamps,Red Cross broke me off with a credit card with $1600 on that bitch,plus i got a walmart card with a $150 on it,shit homie im doin better now than i was before the storm hit...sike...holla at it

till next time....if there is a next time...oh and thanks for the love,it really does mean alot

GRIMEY...

glad to hear youre safe bro.

travel...nows the perfect time, but use that loot smart.

be safe. keep us posted

yo knightbats whats up i aint been on here in bout nearly 6months... had shit load of probs with college and well moved to a newer better college this year....

so whats up with the knightbats still killin them owls... only read back a few pages cause aint much time right now but hopin on scannin through a good lot over the next while i got my own mac in my workstation in here so i think ill get by in this college...

anyone who is bored enough to give a brief run down on say the last 100 pages ill gladdly read! ha

nice fraight pfff love to be able to paint them... dublin got 1 yard and its a load of shit busy 24/7 but im workin on it...

will check back tomorro ^o^

i in college in dublin still but jus a different one... i got freaked out last year cause i did graphic design and mulimedia course but they leaned more toward the multimedia and i asked to switch to the normal graphic design course and go straight to 2nd yr i didn think there would have been a prob cause they both have the same core year... but they said no straight up no no no.... i was like why not i got 93% for my total year grade and was highest in both courses and they still said no so i told them waht to do with there college and then there was loads of crap with them sayin i never asked that when i got my dad to go try sort somethin and they jus denied everythin and where like we will do our best to sort it... i was like wtf? it had went over 2months of me askin and them sayin no so i left and took a grant to my new college that gets them loads of software cause of a competition i won... so things finally settlin down now... thank god... the day before the college opened up for 1st years to come in me and one of my boys wreaked it big time they prob well know it was me but cant prove anythin cause i used a tag they dont know bout... it was a load of crap but the teachers in my new college are cool and are shocked by the way i was treated by the other college!

this is jus a shortened down version of it but you'll get the idea!

ill post photos soon as i get them.. have a mini movie aswell drunk bombin is the best!