Currently Active in Graff?

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, it does have some bearing....

if someone is here that has never written, and doesnt plan on it... i don't see the point of them coming here, except to be 'down.'

i'm inactive as of late*

*i define inactive as not doing anything illegal and substantial within 3-4 weeks

'active' and 'inactive' are irelivent. either you're a writer or your not and 'real niggas' know the difference. i've taken 3 weeks off because of rain, that means nothing. when you're 19 and have nothing else going on, thats one thing, but when you've got a job and responsibilities and all that shit, a month can go by real, real quick, and since painting doesn't pay bills, food and shelter have to come first.

it all comes down to the person, an personally i'd rather know cool people that suck as writers, than dope writers who suck as people.

as for fatbastards comment, i completely agree. we on the crew definitely get more 'attention' than people who are not, but i think thats just human nature. if you have a room full of guys in blue shirts, and one dude walks in in a red one, people will notice that guy and pay extra attention just because he stands out. as far as people giving you more respect or being more interested after you've done some good spots or something, it all comes to down to feeling like you can relate to someone. there are plenty of cats who i would otherwise not give a shit about meeting, but because of the way they went about their shit, it made me think there would be some connection there, or a reason to talk to them. maybe they would have been cool cat's even if they didnt paint, but with 6 billion people in the world, i've only got so much time to weed them out.

then of course there are always just mindless dick riders.

fuck it, thats life.

Originally posted by seeking

when you've got a job and responsibilities and all that shit, a month can go by real, real quick, and since painting doesn't pay bills, food and shelter have to come first.

hear hear, seeking....

painting is fun and all but when you get a little older and responsibility kicks in you've got to re-examine your priorities.

But I still find time to go out and "make art"

I didn't get home until five in the morning today. It was so cool bombing and watching the sky get light out. It's been days since I've been able to do that

...but when you've got a job and responsibilities and all that shit, a month can go by real, real quick, and since painting doesn't pay bills, food and shelter have to come first.

exactly.

i'd say i'm active ...

i'm weird though ... months upon months will go by with me only slapping a sticker up or catching a hands.

then other months i'll go on binges where i'm really into it ...

by a lot of people's standards, i'm totally out of it. i guess it's just a person's outlook on things

it's hard to define "active" because everyone has a different opinion of it.

it all comes down to the person, an personally i'd rather know cool people that suck as writers, than dope writers who suck as people.

i've been saying this for the longest. who wants to paint with a king that acts like a complete twat?

I really hate graff writers for the most part..... I just thought I'de state that... their politically minded (not as in left wing right wing ..as in who you write with so and so , so I'll treat you differently now ect.. )

Many of them are immature, and live retardly destructive lifestyles. The idea of a graffiti scene is stupid. Infact I'm not sure I like scene's at all ...

Originally posted by SilentBob

The idea of a graffiti scene is stupid. Infact I'm not sure I like scene's at all ...

dude, WTF? SCENE is like...the godfather of graffiti. that MAD SCENE piece he did? dude, that thing was hot as hell. when he painted the hollywood sign, it was like...a defining moment for graff. it proved we were somebodies!

SCENE is a true king.

i'm not a writer i just post a lot.

Things that do not impress me:

-Your myspace pictures

-What bands hoodie you wear

-How much you 'bench'

-Your eyebrows

-Who's dick you've blown lines off of.

-Your displacement or gear ratio

I still have a marker with me at most times and occasionly grab a few cans to go out and decorate.

but no... I'm a slcaker overall.

oh man,

you KNOW you wish you could blow lines off my eyebrows.

and if I had an STi you'd fingerbang your asshole over the specs.

And actually to contribute to this thread, I painted me some of them there freights I hear so much about a few days ago.

edit: PS - Are you ever not at work anymore?

Guest BROWNer

i could care less, but yea, i ain't

active in the graff context of being mr. outforfamedestructionmaster.

maybe it's just me, but i hate graffiti. bring

back abuse, then we can talk. practically everything is see

(around these parts at least) is a buncha

worthless hiphop tough guy authenticating garbage.

except for beardo and them guys:king:

Archived