Currently Active in Graff?

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gfreshsushi

again, more overlapping. homeboy lives in cali and is "totally over" pushing crews. he's way too much fun to go out bombing with. he's lit joints while we were hiding from cops before. fucking stoners.

sounds like my kinda guy. maybe i'll change my tag to DRIFT6. i always thought that had a good ring to it anyway.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

totally. that sentence just makes me roll my eyes when i hear it. other things that drive me mental:

"yo, what line you get up on?"

"who do you bomb with?"

"how did you do ******** spot?"

"how did you get into ****** crew?"

"can i be in your crew?"

and any type of ass kissing just makes me wanna puke

Thats why i don't like talking to the little shits that hang around our great city.

Guest sneak

active in the long term, not doing anything till next week due to excessive heat and lack of cash / supplies.

i cant even afford a cap right now :D

this is such a vague question..

whats your definition of active?

painting daily? once a week? fortnightly? once a month?

some people may describe themselves here as active, while i could disagree and say they are definately NOT active, and vise versa.

Guest krie
Originally posted by fatbastard

some people may describe themselves here as active, while i could disagree and say they are definately NOT active, and vise versa.

Such as ?

. a person's abailities with a can really don't mean shit in channel zero and that's why i prefer it. if you're cool, you're cool - period. that's what matters

Should be like that in general

Originally posted by fatbastard

this is such a vague question..

whats your definition of active?

painting daily? once a week? fortnightly? once a month?

i was going to leave a definition of "active" but than i decided to keep that blank and let you decide. i'd say painted in the last fortnight is a pretty reference point, if it's been longer than two weeks than you're bordering on the lines. a month at the longest, and then you're inactive.

one of the things i've learned over the years is that there are a whole lot of cool people on this site, who are 'writers', who are simply not good at all and probably have no hope of ever being good. and by 'not good' i actually mean barely competent. infact, most are basically terrible. which is fine, not everyone can be cal ripken jr. and it has nothing to do with being a cool person, but it is unfortunately the truth. it got to the point where i (and several folks i know) would purposely avoid finding out what some people wrote, because we didn't want the illusion ruined.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Why does this topic keep coming up? Who really cares if we write or not? This is ch 0 and not the rest of the forums. If you want to talk about graff go there, I do. I am in ch 0 for a reason and it isn't to show everybody that I can write. Graff isn't a card carrying organization and there are some people out there that are out 24/7 and some that haven't been out in years, both of them write. Most of graff is illegal and there are no rules. So who really cares?

it's like saying 'why does cil always wanna see tits?'...why does this topic keep coming up?;)

sorry, (if that comment was directed towards me) i just wanted to see people's graffiti; i was more interested to see the people on channel zero post up bcuz i interact with you guys more...that's all

Maybe I would tell you why I am active or not in channel zero, but certainly not in this thread. Let’s just say that I would bet a LOT of money that 99.5% of you would definitely not be active if you experienced some of what I've been through.

I paint just enough to let people know that I'm still around, and have them talk about me.

Seeking, you nailed the whole "cool person doesn't necessarily mean good writer" thing. To me when people say "I don't have the patience, motivation, time, etc" for graff, then you never really into it in the first place...

The really sad pathetic thing is that a lot of people tend to be nicer and take certain people more seriously when they are known "good writers" which happens ALOT on this site, personally i think my own graff sucks balls, but none the less i still get people especially younger kinds on the jock. Lets say i havent done anything special for a good couple of months, i see a bunch of fellow writers around they dont really seem that interested to say hello a quick nod like im anyother schmoe, this would be COMPLETELY FINE...IF it was like that anyother day, but say another week i have done a lot of painting and really put effort in, the EXACT same group becomes a lot happier to see me they start asking for my number to paint sometime, they ask me to hit up books etc etc... its very irritating. Evn on the net when people find out who someone is, all of a sudden there replies about any subject become more positive, and they put in more effort. i think thats what it like with "crew" members all the new users think "wow, his crew he must be really good at graff if his got that title, which is a large majority of threads started by mods get a lot more replies and views.

and i know a lot of channel zero heads are beyond this (however im sure i could think of exeptions)

just some thoughts, my point is though..why would you be nicer to someone because of a skill or talent they possess? would you be super to someone because they are good at volleyball? or someone who can run the 100meters in 9.4 seconds? see how retarded that sounds?

no, you paid a compliment - there's a difference.

if my mailbox was full of emails from you telling me how great you think i am....that would be ass kissing.

most heads in the channel zero are above kissing ass. i think we all view ourselves as equals here because we've gotten to know each other on a personal level rather than judging each other based on graff. a person's abailities with a can really don't mean shit in channel zero and that's why i prefer it. if you're cool, you're cool - period. that's what matters

word... it's not like the military is the most conducive environs for graff....

i'm odd. i am active, but not as much as i used to be. i've gotten older, slower, etc. i catch a tag or throw up a sticker often, but i haven't painted in almost 8 months. i keep planning on it when i get free time, but it never works out...rain, or something always nixes me.

yeah your right cil... it depends on where you're at and what's up with your unit and all that shit. i'm usually out in fort lost in the woods....

and i was in jail alot. can't really get up in jail. eh the world hates me....

i will paint your face

This rain has been a MOTHERFUCKER! fucking global warming.... it's like a motherfucking sauna out there.

^^ Not painting for 8 months? You guys have very different definitions of active than I do.... as a writer, you are always gonna catch a tag, or whatever. That's just our nature. Anyway, I don't want to sound like I'm trying to prove something to people. I'm outta here...

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

^^ Not painting for 8 months? You guys have very different definitions of active than I do.... as a writer, you are always gonna catch a tag, or whatever. That's just our nature. Anyway, I don't want to sound like I'm trying to prove something to people. I'm outta here...

yeah, i hear ya. it's not exactly "active" but it's not like i've just up and quit, either.

i'm gonna go out and doa piece this weekend, just for you fuck ya'll

Archived