Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
miz303

how much would you charge

Recommended Posts

....have this old homie about 50yrs old,he's had over 10 of his cars,that he painted in low rider mag...his friend's dad owns a busing company and got 4 buses for traveling and wants to do pictures of horses and other shit...thing about it though is he likes bumps and he stays in motels and has a place to do the work.He dont have a clue on how much to charge,he'll need 3 or 4 workers about $10 an hour.He charges 2-4 grand a car.....the real question is? it worth the time....about 3 to 4 mths......any pro out there that do this type of painting...

 

------------------

http://om/scripts/graff/graffsections.asp?WID=69§ion=Sketches&item=Sketch&page=3&recs=1'>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could you translate to english please. i've never seen such poor sentence structure.. what are you talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...sorry for the bud type...but fuck it.........the question is how much would you charge to paint 4 buses?....i need a beer.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

no, you need to go the fuck away.

.why because i dont fit in your little perfect computer world...if you pay the bills for this site i would be surprised...you can erase these posts but you'll remember me forever........and by the way you geekee fuckin white boy all the writers out here dont need to hide behind compture graphics,they paint they dont wish on web sites to have hits.....before you close this ...drink beer and die....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

I have an old fence, you can paint it white for me. ok?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest K[O]MEGA

maybe you should stop drinking beer and smokeing weed..its people liek you who..make the other people who do it look bad..

control your brain fag..40 grand 4 buses?..

if i were him id take that shit to the border and get it painted for under 5 g's..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

maybe you should stop drinking beer and smokeing weed..its people liek you who..make the other people who do it look bad..

control your brain fag..40 grand 4 buses?..

if i were him id take that shit to the border and get it painted for under 5 g's..

...like this is your brain on drugs or should i say liek smokeing fag....it would cost more than 5 g's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, miz303, youre the stupidest piece of shit ever...everything out of your mouth is stupid ridiculous garbage...and your topics are fucking retarded...youre always dissing on everyone on the board because we arent"real" because we use computers or some shit...when youre getting 340 posts in one month...shut the fuck up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice miz I haven't been on your case, telling you you're a stupid wannabe gangsta from Colorado who hides behind his screen name just like everyone else. I am trying to turn over a new leaf and not do things to upset you like saying you are making no sense and have got to have your head up your ass to think you or anyone of your friends are talented enough to do that type of work. I promise I will try to quit pointing out that your spelling and grammar are repulsive, and that you fail to think through what you want to say before you post it. Hopefully this will help prop up your obvious lack of confidence and need for attention.

 

PS Quit jacking Seeking. I have a feeling he would kick your ass easier than a $2 whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bobobi11:

PS Quit jacking Seeking. I have a feeling he would kick your ass easier than a $2 whore.

 

im pretty sure a 2$ whore will beat the livign shit out of you..would even be seen with one ..but whatever floats your boat..

 

kOmega eating rolos liek virgins..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bobobi11:

Notice miz I haven't been on your case, telling you you're a stupid wannabe gangsta from Colorado who hides behind his screen name just like everyone else. I am trying to turn over a new leaf and not do things to upset you like saying you are making no sense and have got to have your head up your ass to think you or anyone of your friends are talented enough to do that type of work. I promise I will try to quit pointing out that your spelling and grammar are repulsive, and that you fail to think through what you want to say before you post it. Hopefully this will help prop up your obvious lack of confidence and need for attention.

 

PS Quit jacking Seeking. I have a feeling he would kick your ass easier than a $2 whore.

....dam your sexy when your mad.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×