how much would you charge

miz303

....have this old homie about 50yrs old,he's had over 10 of his cars,that he painted in low rider mag...his friend's dad owns a busing company and got 4 buses for traveling and wants to do pictures of horses and other shit...thing about it though is he likes bumps and he stays in motels and has a place to do the work.He dont have a clue on how much to charge,he'll need 3 or 4 workers about $10 an hour.He charges 2-4 grand a car.....the real question is? it worth the time....about 3 to 4 mths......any pro out there that do this type of painting...

------------------

http://om/scripts/graff/graffsections.asp?WID=69§ion=Sketches&item=Sketch&page=3&recs=1'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

no, you need to go the fuck away.

.why because i dont fit in your little perfect computer world...if you pay the bills for this site i would be surprised...you can erase these posts but you'll remember me forever........and by the way you geekee fuckin white boy all the writers out here dont need to hide behind compture graphics,they paint they dont wish on web sites to have hits.....before you close this ...drink beer and die....

Guest K[O]MEGA

maybe you should stop drinking beer and smokeing weed..its people liek you who..make the other people who do it look bad..

control your brain fag..40 grand 4 buses?..

if i were him id take that shit to the border and get it painted for under 5 g's..

Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

maybe you should stop drinking beer and smokeing weed..its people liek you who..make the other people who do it look bad..

control your brain fag..40 grand 4 buses?..

if i were him id take that shit to the border and get it painted for under 5 g's..

...like this is your brain on drugs or should i say liek smokeing fag....it would cost more than 5 g's

hey, miz303, youre the stupidest piece of shit ever...everything out of your mouth is stupid ridiculous garbage...and your topics are fucking retarded...youre always dissing on everyone on the board because we arent"real" because we use computers or some shit...when youre getting 340 posts in one month...shut the fuck up

Notice miz I haven't been on your case, telling you you're a stupid wannabe gangsta from Colorado who hides behind his screen name just like everyone else. I am trying to turn over a new leaf and not do things to upset you like saying you are making no sense and have got to have your head up your ass to think you or anyone of your friends are talented enough to do that type of work. I promise I will try to quit pointing out that your spelling and grammar are repulsive, and that you fail to think through what you want to say before you post it. Hopefully this will help prop up your obvious lack of confidence and need for attention.

PS Quit jacking Seeking. I have a feeling he would kick your ass easier than a $2 whore.

Originally posted by bobobi11:

PS Quit jacking Seeking. I have a feeling he would kick your ass easier than a $2 whore.

im pretty sure a 2$ whore will beat the livign shit out of you..would even be seen with one ..but whatever floats your boat..

kOmega eating rolos liek virgins..

Originally posted by bobobi11:

Notice miz I haven't been on your case, telling you you're a stupid wannabe gangsta from Colorado who hides behind his screen name just like everyone else. I am trying to turn over a new leaf and not do things to upset you like saying you are making no sense and have got to have your head up your ass to think you or anyone of your friends are talented enough to do that type of work. I promise I will try to quit pointing out that your spelling and grammar are repulsive, and that you fail to think through what you want to say before you post it. Hopefully this will help prop up your obvious lack of confidence and need for attention.

....dam your sexy when your mad.......

Archived