Darkside of OZ

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

darkside of oz is fucking rad...

my favorite parts were "money" syncing up with the movie becoming color, and "black" and "blue" in the last song syncing up with shots of the witch and dorthy...

i've heard stories saying this was done on purpose, and i've even heard stories saying when they toured for this album thwey would have it opleying while they played... i doubt it...

"wish you were here" synchs up with the movie "akira" just about as well as darkside of oz...

my favorite part iof that is that the first time singer says "shine on you crazy diamond" is right when the first spot light explodes with number 11...

good times...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by im not witty

im afraid that theres no one named pink floyd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea the bassest for pink floyd ROGER WATERS wrote most of there

songs, and most of the music. if anybody has watched/listend to the wall

it represents ROGER WATERS's life story. damn dude was fucked up...

kids naver do LSD:lol:

Originally posted by High Priest

Then why bother posting it 3 times..

i didn't start the thread, i'm just dropping some info for those who care, that's all. i know some of you guys get pissy when threads are started about things you do not find appealing......oh well.

Archived