jr. members beware

miz303

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by miz303:

.......303k.......basek,far,sk8p,kape63,dash,jolt,player,mane,mine,epak,touch=old skew=voice,quik,spot dcbs,user,zoe,set63,theme,c4,all crews in den co...,mhk,sws,rtd,okw,rtd,life,sluts,nsk,tko,and peace out to my cuz in chicago,santa fe,and my cuz over by the bay area.....

what is this??? a list of the all the writers youve bothered until they signed your book??? im going with remy on this one....

remy....whats that beer you were telling me about that kicked the doors of amstel and heini???

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if your refering to jher's MHC (and the c is just being replaced with a K) but if so, that shits old school, and i dont know why im even getting involved in this, other than the fact its my boys crew and im tired and have a fake meat ham sandwhich cooking up in the microwave... goodnight.

Guest KING OF HELL

JHER"S MH isnt the same one as the one this kids talking about. THE KING OF HELL wishes to inform MIZ303 that when you get to HELL(and you will) your punishment will to never again be able to use ebonics.

First off i know you hate me so i'll keep it here. I've met jher when skape battled set, but set changed his name to aset about that time. I met chase and jher at my sisters party and they were writing on a paper Rtd nothing else. I croosed it out and they asked why, I replied i'm from the west and dont give a fuck who you are if your crew is going to go over are stuff at silo i was going to cross all there stuff out. Jher who is very cool and very small says ,no set is changing his name to aset and that should be handled on the walls. I agreed w/ his position on the situation at the time and kept smokin buds w/ my very big homie art. Chase i think got very mad and i heard he wanted to stab me and at that time i carried a spyderco knife with me at all times. This was around 95 or 96' and my homeboy set wanted to kick aset's ass for crossing out his name,i said hey my cousin is going to battle him anyways and that it should be on the walls. This was when odk first started and diego from chicago had a digital piece at the water yards it was the bomb. But as far as Mhk, i know ewok and triz and got into it w/ both of them,there crew is still getting up and have some pieces on federal but like most crews in denver gangs are a part of it and south side homee -ants- was a very good friend. I've been writing on shit since 89' , stopping me is like trying to stop a train, i have to much steam to slow down now...weed fiends unite....guess what -ae -whats some of iek right now on the wall on 10th. I 'm a knuckle head who has smelled to many fumes and smoked too many blunts to know better.----over and out miz303

Originally posted by kstf

I met chase and jher at my sisters party and they were writing on a paper Rtd nothing else. I croosed it out and they asked why,

AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH......

thats the most gangster thing ive hear all day......

really though....talking writer to writer for a moment with you miz....do you know DEEZ???

Guest KING OF HELL

you know what? no one in here would hate you if you didnt come off like such a moron. use some punctuation once in a while, don't type like your on the corner screaming wu-tang lyrics. if your old school, new school, middle school, i dont even care. its irrelevant to this situation. if your going to want respecet becaue youve been painting long, then post what you actualy write. if you write MIZ, its funny. ive never seen anything by you and im no young sonny.

but none of that is the point. people hate on you because you come off ignorant in your posts. post some flicks once ina while, enter into a decent discussion, and stop making posts about the heirarchy of some message board on the internet.

...hey there is nothing like beardo, my homeboyz are from uta and dvc they use to tag w/ extiguishers'. fuc seeking because i just got in a fight for my hood and i just won=== biatches west side rollin ibz anyone can ask jher for the fact that inca runs shit fuc ae and preech basek wants some of your white asss bitch inca for life...wfu.. i will win and lose at the same time.... wfu insane inca gang...

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

you know what? no one in here would hate you if you didnt come off like such a moron. use some punctuation once in a while, don't type like your on the corner screaming wu-tang lyrics. if your old school, new school, middle school, i dont even care. its irrelevant to this situation. if your going to want respecet becaue youve been painting long, then post what you actualy write. if you write MIZ, its funny. ive never seen anything by you and im no young sonny.

but none of that is the point. people hate on you because you come off ignorant in your posts. post some flicks once ina while, enter into a decent discussion, and stop making posts about the heirarchy of some message board on the internet.

...all right i'm sick of you fuckers thinking you know denver.......................fuc gki ...this is denver and if you come off as a writer who knows me? You better have reason mhk is gang related and so is everything in denver fuc you all i hate you all, my shit is tighter than your moms ass and i put that on your dads----- wfu---insane inca gang west side west side roolin ibz......come on bring it....303 i rep denver....4 life.... mile hi crew and mile hi krew and uvsk and wild duese possee,gki,cws,cw,od,ok,okw,wst5tfh,wst 1st.....my cuz sed you are sum fuckers and you are and he can kill f0r the fun....reks..reks...reks..reks...and for the record wu-tang fucked it up in 93'' and they were talking about the real..........wfu...303

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by kstf

...all right i'm sick of you fuckers thinking you know denver.......................fuc gki ...this is denver and if you come off as a writer who knows me? You better have reason mhk is gang related and so is everything in denver fuc you all i hate you all, my shit is tighter than your moms ass and i put that on your dads----- wfu---insane inca gang west side west side roolin ibz......come on bring it....303 i rep denver....4 life.... mile hi crew and mile hi krew and uvsk and wild duese possee,gki,cws,cw,od,ok,okw,wst5tfh,wst 1st.....my cuz sed you are sum fuckers and you are and he can kill f0r the fun....reks..reks...reks..reks...and for the record wu-tang fucked it up in 93'' and they were talking about the real..........wfu...303

blah blah. look im not going to argue with you. this last post you made proved my piont. gang related anything is fucking wak. and and if you hate us all, by all means please leave. just go. you dont like this, and we dont like you. its as easy as that. leave.

if you want to stay, play nice. repping crews gets you nowhere on here.

.......so you say ....this is denver coming out w/ the truth fuck ae life and rtd fuck sws and alll people who cant reconize and fuc the new crew ....this is the west.....watch koze you better watch your back.........fuc you preech........mark,mark,they know me guaranteed .........what?,,,,,,,,,,,wfu and all insane inca gang ......come on seeking come to denver lil bieatch and all you people sticking up for the white boy phuck white people.......they are public enemy number one......fuck the wtc and all white people who brought it on there self............white people are the minority in denver i hate every thing..................white boyz are sum dumb fucks .....fuc you this isnt you r land too bitch about......i hate white fucks who tried to put us here and all followers who think you exist in denver chicano power,,,,,,,go back to england and britan you white boyz..........denver wil always be brown because i said so......if white boyz didn't live here they would bomb were they are..............brown and red power i hate white boyz who cant reconinize.....dcv dove and aloe////////////////////mark ee mark till i die.........and that is that.........die.......die....die......die....come on white boyz bring the pain or bring the shit in whitch you are following.......i dont care about u.....

Archived