channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

i knew you kids were no good. you kids only talk shit to those who actually HAVE skill, because jealousy and envy is all i see here. Pod, you're weaker than a bitch with muscular dystrophy. Kunt, nice shit, keep it up.

nigga please ill take you and your whole crew out with my danze n graff skill

u cant stop the solow

thats what u should change your name too. and put my name on your cheerleading outfit so u can cheer for the winning team.

being me

the solow oner rock:shakehead:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youve been on this site since 2001, you have 7618 posts, and this is all you have to show for yourself?

i seriously think you need to find a new hobby, learn to knit a sweater maybe? cause obviously you have no talent here.

u would ask me to leanr how to knit sweaters you pansy.

and keep digging on my post counts. you're just jealous i been on this site for longer than you. AND i still see no post of your graff skillz so shut up. you're just some hater who jocks. or cheerleads on other people. "o0o0 let me hold your penis cuz u got skill"

u should change your name to that.

dont hate on solow cuz hes up in the thread and all over the nation of islammmm

:shakehead:

yea, i dont do graff, i enjoy holding the penises of others who do graff.

im sorry, but your comebacks are just as sorry as your graff.

youve been here since 2001, and you still suck dick, i have nothing else to say to you, i dont even wanna see your SHIT from 2001. you've got no talent, no skills, no nothing, keep running 'solow' loserboy. why are you even on this site?

PS: THEM SOME TIGHT DRIPS SON

yea, i dont do graff, i enjoy holding the penises of others who do graff. (ahahahahahahahahahah thanks for making my statement valid)

im sorry, but your comebacks are just as sorry as your graff. (this nigga said graff n danze)

youve been here since 2001, and you still suck dick, i have nothing else to say to you, i dont even wanna see your SHIT from 2001. you've got no talent, no skills, no nothing, keep running 'solow' loserboy. why are you even on this site?

(to ridicule people like you loser lolol)

PS: THEM SOME TIGHT DRIPS SON

:shakehead: :shakehead: :lol: :lol: :bawling:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

100_0858.jpg

Pod is way better then I will ever be, I should throw my cans away.:shakehead: :shakehead:

CANTSTOPWONTSTOP is such a hater on his mad skillz

Last summer at the..Style in Progress in Toronto. Part of a good long wall with awesome people. Bacon showed up 20 minutes after everyone was done and placed that add-on in like eight seconds, and its my favorite thing on there. KEM did the UPS letters.

GRLGN_YhO66_zelotbacon.jpg

--Scarey Face Zealot.

Archived