channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont even bother with pieces, or freights really.

I like adrenaline, spots that are gonna be seen, and spots that are gonna last, i dunno thats just me.

Do you though.

PS: PushButton, post more dude, since I started seeing your shit youve got 100x doper.

P.S- i unintentionally bit someones "M" pretty hard...i tried to change it but god damit it looked co much better this way!

its pretty different to your usual gig. still funky fresh though. i might have photos from that blood thing a while back that you might want. im not sure.

i peeped some gliko in dinosaur bbq' date=' what did you get? the 1/2 bbq chicken was FIYAH![/quote']

HELL YEAH thats exactly what i got with them baked beans and that cornbread.

Game over.

Standing on that sink was a pain in the ass.

I love the toys who go to there and take tags over Dash FC tags, thats why we did all ours up high in the corners.

I like adrenaline, spots that are gonna be seen, and spots that are gonna last, i dunno thats just me.

well, i got chased out of a spot last weekend, and we had to hide the week before that.

so it was a little adrenaline, it's not like it's cake going in there doing our thing.

i was also in kansas city two years ago, driving down the highway, and BOOM there was one of my throws, comin off like a prom dress on the side of a huge road in a city i'd never painted in (at the time, but i took care of it)

i spotted a four year old piece i did in a thread in metal heads the other day

so i bother with freights since i like the adrenaline, it gets seen, and they last.

PLUS they travel

dunno that's just me though

oh yeah, and ....PANTIES

HELL YEAH thats exactly what i got with them baked beans and that cornbread.

Game over.

Standing on that sink was a pain in the ass.

I love the toys who go to there and take tags over Dash FC tags, thats why we did all ours up high in the corners.

i know, there was so much shit in that bathroom (tags not actual shit) i spent probably half an hour just counting names

i know' date=' there was so much shit in that bathroom (tags not actual shit) i spent probably half an hour just counting names[/quote']

ha if youre ever there again, grab some flicks and throw em up here.

I think everyone likes those type of spots. Just not the jail, fines, and community service that comes with them.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yo dont be makin fun of my lingo. i come from a small town

we dont have much of a scene here

except drag racing and moterbikes.

i make up my own lingo

i graff up all the time 24-7

Sure, do I know his mad graff skillz. Podrido has mad tags in bathrooms. He clearly is a king!

Archived