channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never heard of such an exhorbitant price for dulux.. although there is a hardware store in my area that sells export for 9$ a pop!!

Yo oneeightyone, send me that water colour you did and I'll air-freight you a dulux can with a [discreet] bullet hole in it. (I'm serious) ;)

Originally posted by shutdown+Oct 10 2005, 11:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shutdown - Oct 10 2005, 11:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Oct 11 2005, 04:26 AM

what color does the rainbow can come out as?

haha, it's just the label... you can get black, dark blue, light blue, chrome, gold, red, green, yellow etc ....

[/b]

Bright Chrome and Flat black with an NY Fat are my 2 favourite bombin cans ever!

You only pay for dulux if your lazy bro. Go find a rak, there are plenty about.

Im still sad they changed the tips on Wattyl, Undercoat white and the aforementioned Dulux tins where my 'holy trinity' for a good 3 years of damage.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Oct 12 2005, 02:13 AM

Bright Chrome and Flat black with an NY Fat are my 2 favourite bombin cans ever!

Im still sad they changed the tips on Wattyl, Undercoat white and the aforementioned Dulux tins where my 'holy trinity' for a good 3 years of damage.

Yeah those Wattly cans, aspecialy Undercoat white with a New Yorker were to die for!... They came out Better than anything else ive used.

How they changed them to male cans was a sad thing, but i still have a few lurking around but saving them for good use.

The reason for them changing the Wattyls was because they changed manufacture and made in a different country.

Aparently so ive heard on the grapevine, they are going to be doing the same with dulux which will SUCK.

Have to make the most of them i spose! :yuck:

Originally posted by meateater+Oct 12 2005, 01:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meateater - Oct 12 2005, 01:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EnimeeOne@Oct 12 2005, 02:13 AM

Aparently so ive heard on the grapevine, they are going to be doing the same with dulux which will SUCK.

Have to make the most of them i spose! :yuck:

[/b]

I will not be able to cope with that. I heard this a long time ago, so hopefully theres nothing in it.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Oct 2 2005, 09:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Oct 2 2005, 09:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shai hulud@Oct 2 2005, 04:27 PM

Mine, or pichecao in general? Wait...I think you told me once that you weren't into Os Gemeos, right? I like those tags a lot, they look like Philly style that's seriously mutated. The reason I like to do them is they have narrow tops and bottoms and a centerline, and if you get it right, it looks like the tag is popping off of the surface. That one up there is a hybrid...here's some traditional style...

Does that say "Scene Cream"? Please say it does.

[/b]

Why, yes, it does....

• 3 weeks later...

i know what you are saying.. i just cant vibe with the long skinny letters for some reason... there dope when they are as big as they can get.. like a top to bottom train tag... its just not attractive to me, but opinions are like your girlfriend, everyones had some... er whatever.