channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what i thnk about the people tags with pictures shown? i think they all fucking suck and they are all just n00bs. i pawn them anytime of the day and then ill piss on there shit. capping peopleis stuid. but to shit on there face and then write over their stuff. thats me for ya. fucking noobs...

Originally posted by thepoop@Jul 8 2005, 08:00 AM

you know what i thnk about the people tags with pictures shown? i think they all fucking suck and they are all just n00bs. i pawn them anytime of the day and then ill piss on there shit. capping peopleis stuid. but to shit on there face and then write over their stuff. thats me for ya. fucking noobs...

put up or shut up

yeah yeah yeah. who gives a crap. "put up or shut up" wtf. what are you going to do? dont tell me your calling me out bitch. i kill you. dont get me started. Kill em' all!!! farking assholes i swear. dont even know how to piece. you guys just suck and i think what you guys really need is a job that oocupies your time better. what a waste of time and money. i bet you guys get your money from your parents.

-King N00b

Archived